I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
Freedom of speech and right to protest has to end?!?

Also, do you have any actual evidence to back up your claims that they "hate all things western and British", and "they are fucking scrounging off the state, getting thier handouts" or do you just read the Sun too often?

Also also, can somebody (anybody) explain why the invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan "protects our way of life over here"?

In 2006, unemployment of young Muslim men was running at 28% (16 to 24yr old) compared with 12% for the British youth.

As for evidence of them hating the British way of life, just watch these scum fuckers marching, carrying their sick banners, burning our flag on our streets, that will tell you all you need to know.

As per my last post, those that dont like it, fuck off, you have a choice!

You seem to equate Muslim men with extremist Muslim immigrants, which is entirely wrong.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
In 2006, unemployment of young Muslim men was running at 28% (16 to 24yr old) compared with 12% for the British youth.

As for evidence of them hating the British way of life, just watch these scum fuckers marching, carrying their sick banners, burning our flag on our streets, that will tell you all you need to know.

As per my last post, those that dont like it, fuck off, you have a choice!

You seem to equate Muslim men with extremist Muslim immigrants, which is entirely wrong.

No, muslim men/women have much higher rates of unemployment, in 2004 men had rates 3 times higher than those of other religions, women had rates 4 times higher.

It is true that lots operate their own businesses, but it is also true that many choose not to work because they are treated very well thankyou by the British government and our system, the very one that many on that march will choose to denegrate whilst probably benifitting from it.

Like i said, work hard, respect our culture, enjoy your own without trying to ram it down our throats and contribute and benifit from our way of life.

For the one's that dont want to play by the rules, fuck off.

If this march goes ahead in this town, the views of the majority who are very liberal/peaceful and accomodating to people of different faiths will change, of that i have no doubt.

I wish I hadn't started this thread now. As I mentioned on an different thread, this board is full of staunch liberals.

I agree fully with freedom of speech and voicing an opinion. But what really gets me, is the PC-lefties who are too quick to call people racists and bigots etc. People say that far right-wing politics are the main threat in society these days. I dont neccesarily agree with the far-right, but if you ask me, its the far-left who are more dangerous. These are the same people who make up all the Politically Correct propaganda, and have destroyed the country in the last near 13 years. I dont agree with racism etc, but tell me why nowadays a non-indiginous person can racially abuse a person of the indiginous race and get away with it flatly, but if it were the other way around, the lefties would cry racist in a split second? These lefties on Bluemoon are probably the labour/lib dem voters who read the Guardian and The Mirror and preach about global warming and how paedophiles and criminals should have superior human rights to the average citizen. I now wait for the abuse I am no doubt going to get from the wets on here about what scum I am and I probably support the BNP, so I will pre-warn you, I dont support any political party, as I like most people in this country am mearly sick of politics, religion, race and political correctness being rammed down my throat.

S.E.H said:
I wish I hadn't started this thread now. As I mentioned on an different thread, this board is full of staunch liberals.

I agree fully with freedom of speech and voicing an opinion. But what really gets me, is the PC-lefties who are too quick to call people racists and bigots etc. People say that far right-wing politics are the main threat in society these days. I dont neccesarily agree with the far-right, but if you ask me, its the far-left who are more dangerous. These are the same people who make up all the Politically Correct propaganda, and have destroyed the country in the last near 13 years. I dont agree with racism etc, but tell me why nowadays a non-indiginous person can racially abuse a person of the indiginous race and get away with it flatly, but if it were the other way around, the lefties would cry racist in a split second? These lefties on Bluemoon are probably the labour/lib dem voters who read the Guardian and The Mirror and preach about global warming and how paedophiles and criminals should have superior human rights to the average citizen. I now wait for the abuse I am no doubt going to get from the wets on here about what scum I am and I probably support the BNP, so I will pre-warn you, I dont support any political party, as I like most people in this country am mearly sick of politics, religion, race and political correctness being rammed down my throat.

No fella, you are just the average guy on the street, working your arse off, paying your bills and who know's the difference between right and wrong.

I salute your honesty mate.

S.E.H said:

None of those sentences adequately describe me, and I suppose that I've been the main arguer of the thread.

Also, if your world view is so simplistic and thin that you have to draw lines with far-left and far-right, I would suggest a rethink.

I'm far-left on some things, I'm far-right on other things. I'm also centrist on some, and just don't have an opinion on others. You seem to have stereotypes on political ideologies, which as I say, is far too simplistic.

My argument is that these people aren't fucking idiots. They aren't just different, and twisted, and evil, and Darth Vader in disguise. They have the same thoughts as we do, and have the same concerns and fears as us. You might do yourself some good by actually talking to a Muslim youth, or even doing some research into the culture to understand why they are so aggrieved. Pointing to the "they're psychos, their crazy, it's their religion" argument is again to easy and misunderstanding. Did you ever try to think why doctors, engineers, and other respectable professions might feel that their only option is to do this type of thing?

Or you could just scream fuck off at every Muslim person you see, your choice.

Damocles said:
S.E.H said:

None of those sentences adequately describe me, and I suppose that I've been the main arguer of the thread.

Also, if your world view is so simplistic and thin that you have to draw lines with far-left and far-right, I would suggest a rethink.

I'm far-left on some things, I'm far-right on other things. I'm also centrist on some, and just don't have an opinion on others. You seem to have stereotypes on political ideologies, which as I say, is far too simplistic.

My argument is that these people aren't fucking idiots. They aren't just different, and twisted, and evil, and Darth Vader in disguise. They have the same thoughts as we do, and have the same concerns and fears as us. You might do yourself some good by actually talking to a Muslim youth, or even doing some research into the culture to understand why they are so aggrieved. Pointing to the "they're psychos, their crazy, it's their religion" argument is again to easy and misunderstanding. Did you ever try to think why doctors, engineers, and other respectable professions might feel that their only option is to do this type of thing?

*claps*

Damocles said:
S.E.H said:

Ah, but I dont have a problem with all muslims.

In my college, about 60 per cent is asian/muslim/black, and I get on with a fair number of said asians/muslims/blacks. However, some of these are like the ones you see in that article I posted, anti-white, anti-western, anti anything non muslim. There are some muslims who do good for the world, like His Highness Mansour, who, apart from save the club we love, is a major provider of oil, finance, real estate etc.

However, there are many non-indiginous people in this country and around the world who are like those muslims in that article and its the PC/left-wing brigade who feel it is their duty to fight for the 'human rights' of these people and as I mentioned, a lot of the scum that infest this country, whether they be white, black or asian

S.E.H said:

In my college, about 60 per cent is asian/muslim/black, and I get on with a fair number of said asians/muslims/blacks. However, some of these are like the ones you see in that article I posted, anti-white, anti-western, anti anything non muslim. There are some muslims who do good for the world, like His Highness Mansour, who, apart from save the club we love, is a major provider of oil, finance, real estate etc.

However, there are many non-indiginous people in this country and around the world who are like those muslims in that article and its the PC/left-wing brigade who feel it is their duty to fight for the 'human rights' of these people and as I mentioned, a lot of the scum that infest this country, whether they be white, black or asian

There are many people around the world like that. The National Front are no different from extremist Muslims, or the Black Panthers, yet we seem to hear much more about the Muslims. Population wise, would you bet that there are a greater percentage of white supremacists or extremist Muslims?

I honestly don't know myself, but I would guess that as there is a larger White population, the white supremacy movement would be larger. Not entirely scientific, I know.

Oh, and my personal belief is that every man, woman and child do have certain human rights which should never be violated. This is what makes us a 'civilised' society.

Damocles said:
S.E.H said:

There are many people around the world like that. The National Front are no different from extremist Muslims, or the Black Panthers, yet we seem to hear much more about the Muslims. Population wise, would you bet that there are a greater percentage of white supremacists or extremist Muslims?

I honestly don't know myself, but I would guess that as there is a larger White population, the white supremacy movement would be larger. Not entirely scientific, I know.

Oh, and my personal belief is that every man, woman and child do have certain human rights which should never be violated. This is what makes us a 'civilised' society.

The very rights that these evil fuckers would gladly deny you by blowing themselves up on your train or by stoning you to death because your an infidel or perhaps because you have offended them in some way.

These people and those that support them are nothing but criminals and the full weight of the law should be used to stop them preaching their vile crap and perpetrating it.

i find it baffling that blueinsa is banging on and on about 'benefits scroungers' and coming over here and wanting everything handed to them etc. etc. because pretty shortly i expect someone will point out that the two blokes who did the glasgow airport attack - one was a doctor and the other was an engineer studying for his phd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.