I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

Yeah, lets put a stop to peaceful anti-war marches. Let's become as undemocratic as some of the countries we are fighting.

Fact is the march will be marshalled by police who will arrest any trouble-makers. We have laws governing 'glorification of terrorism' and 'inciting racial hatred' and I trust anyone breaking these laws will be arrested too.

Let them march. As long as they stay within the boundaries of law then they have every right to march. If they break the law then they should be stopped by the police and dealt with in the courts.

Not a surprise to see the Daily Mail trying to whip up a frenzy about it.

masterwig said:
Yeah, lets put a stop to peaceful anti-war marches. Let's become as undemocratic as some of the countries we are fighting.

Fact is the march will be marshalled by police who will arrest any trouble-makers. We have laws governing 'glorification of terrorism' and 'inciting racial hatred' and I trust anyone breaking these laws will be arrested too.

Let them march. As long as they stay within the boundaries of law then they have every right to march. If they break the law then they should be stopped by the police and dealt with in the courts.

Anti-war march my fucking arse.

The clue about these guys is in their name....

ISLAM4UK. They only have one agenda, that is to make the UK an islamic state.

They will parade their fucking sick banners proclaiming the deaths of British soldiers and the glorification of suicide bombers and guess what?

They will get away with it because the hand wringing, liberal classes of this country insist that under no cirumstances are you to say anything bad about them because that means your a racist???

They are a fucking terrorist supporting group who should be thrown in fucking jail or deported to a sharia law state that they can all feel at home in!

blueinsa said:
masterwig said:

Anti-war march my fucking arse.

The clue about these guys is in their name....

ISLAM4UK. They only have one agenda, that is to make the UK an islamic state.

They will parade their fucking sick banners proclaiming the deaths of British soldiers and the glorification of suicide bombers and guess what?

They will get away with it because the hand wringing, liberal classes of this country insist that under no cirumstances are you to say anything bad about them because that means your a racist???

They are a fucking terrorist supporting group who should be thrown in fucking jail or deported to a sharia law state that they can all feel at home in!
exactly.i am the last person to not want people to have their say in a diplomatic kind of way.these fucking idiots who are proposing to march through this town are just trying to stir up racial hatred.just like the bnp.we all know that the wars in Iraq,Afghanistan ,Kashmir etc are ludicris,to put it mildly.What the fuck do these pricks think that they are going to achieve?fuck em off back to their country of choice where they can enjoy blissfull democracy!

Gelsons Dad said:
Damocles said:
No I don't, hence the question.

Iraq, no that had nothing to do with national defence.

Afghanistan was openly assisting Al Qaeda, allowing training camps and free passage. Many of the terror cells that made attacks in Africa Aden and those associated with 9/11 received training or support from the camps in Afghanistan.

All of the same can be said about Pakistan, but I don't remember invading there.

unsworthblue said:
people keep harping on about freedom of speech,blah blah fucking blah.anyone fancy coming to Pakistan,Jordan,Syria etc and parading through the streets with imflatory signs and banners.Come on it'll be a right laugh.Whats up with you? Scared you will get your fucking head chopped off.Shithouse's!

You'd prefer this?

So, we shouldn't allow freedom of expression here, because some other countries don't allow it?

Hey, it's fine to fuck 12 year olds in Mexico, let's all do that here too!

Hopefully, you can see how silly of an argument you make.

Damocles said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Iraq, no that had nothing to do with national defence.

Afghanistan was openly assisting Al Qaeda, allowing training camps and free passage. Many of the terror cells that made attacks in Africa Aden and those associated with 9/11 received training or support from the camps in Afghanistan.

All of the same can be said about Pakistan, but I don't remember invading there.

The Pakistan government sorted out their own backyards, AFGHAN were never going to be able to do that without a helping hand.

terryphelan said:
This Damocles sounds like a student to me.

That's also wrong. I'm a self-employed freelance programmer, who was raised in a working class house where my father was an air con engineer and my mum was a nurse.

Manci7y said:
Damocles said:

The Pakistan government sorted out their own backyards, AFGHAN were never going to be able to do that without a helping hand.

You know that a major part of the Afghan resistance forces are based in Pakistan, and striker across the border? Why aren't the Pakistani's sorting their backyard out now?

Damocles said:
Manci7y said:

You know that a major part of the Afghan resistance forces are based in Pakistan, and striker across the border? Why aren't the Pakistani's sorting their backyard out now?

What gets me in all this is the fact that it is muslims killing other muslims on a daily basis yet that is the fault of the infidel?

Can someone please try and explain the twisted logic behind this?

For what its worth.

They are more than entitled to protest if they wish (peacefully) but they have NO right to be doing it their. Especially when it may coincide with one of the guys being brought home.

Our government is in London last time I looked. It seems to me that they are not marching as a protest to the war, they are marching against the British public having the right to parade for returned servicemen and women.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.