I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

buzzer1 said:
Surely you guys can see that its a big fukcin cartoon? we give the likes of Pakistan funding to root out so called Terrorists, when indeed they use the money to fund the so called terrorists via such groups as the ISI,who in turn push the Orwellian nightmare upon us via big bad terror man when the money came from us in the first feckin place, you couldnt make it up but its so simple, its what makes the world go around and until it's cut off at source then you will forever be at the mercy of the Dark Suits.
is there anything those lizards cant do?

Damocles said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Iraq, no that had nothing to do with national defence.

Afghanistan was openly assisting Al Qaeda, allowing training camps and free passage. Many of the terror cells that made attacks in Africa Aden and those associated with 9/11 received training or support from the camps in Afghanistan.

All of the same can be said about Pakistan, but I don't remember invading there.

Of course not. They have the bomb. We have and are dealing with Pakistan diplomatically.

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Surely you guys can see that its a big fukcin cartoon? we give the likes of Pakistan funding to root out so called Terrorists, when indeed they use the money to fund the so called terrorists via such groups as the ISI,who in turn push the Orwellian nightmare upon us via big bad terror man when the money came from us in the first feckin place, you couldnt make it up but its so simple, its what makes the world go around and until it's cut off at source then you will forever be at the mercy of the Dark Suits.
is there anything those lizards cant do?

Regulate their own body temperature.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Why dont they march around muslim states to remember the muslims blown up almost daily by other muslims?

I will tell you why, it doesnt suit their aims, those of killing all infidels and making the Uk a muslim state.

Nothing but a bunch of fucking terrorist supporting wankers who havn't got the balls to admit the real reason they want to march through the very town that our vrave lads come home through in body bags.

Ummm....because they live here?

Are you suggesting that people are actually flying in to march through these streets?

Or is it the fact that they *might* just live in this country and think it more convenient to march where they live?

No, im saying or rather asking, why dont these people march to remember the muslims killed on a daily basis by other muslims, the very ones that these people support in their twisted views?

blueinsa said:
No, im saying or rather asking, why dont these people march to remember the muslims killed on a daily basis by other muslims, the very ones that these people support in their twisted views?
go here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.islam4uk.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.islam4uk.com/</a>

go to the menu option 'ask the imam' and ask them yourself if you are really that interested.

DirtyEddie said:
pee dubya said:
Regulate their own body temperature.
perhaps thats why they torment us so much :(

Actually shit, you're right.

That's why they inhabit Humans, to steal our warmth, i mean if they're an ultra powerfull, superior alien race, they wouldn't bother with all this shady dealing shit right? They would just kick our arses in broad daylight.

They must be harvesting our endothermic properties for their own gain.

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
Ummm....because they live here?

Are you suggesting that people are actually flying in to march through these streets?

Or is it the fact that they *might* just live in this country and think it more convenient to march where they live?

I'm not sure, maybe they do. They aren't marching to commemorate Muslims killed by British soldiers, they are marching to commemorate ALL Muslims killed. Perhaps you should read the OP article again.

Damocles said:
People speak of having our soldiers going over to foreign lands to protect our rights, and our way of live, and then scream that this march cannot take place. You lot are fucking cowards, plain and simple. You want the rights to be available, but only when it suits you. You aren't brave enough to endure the rough with the smooth, and at the first sign of trouble, you want to snap away our most fundamental rights of freedom of expression, that generations of people have died to protect, just so you can feel that little bit safer when you go to sleep.

EDIT - Sorry, I wasn't addressing anybody in particular.

Nail on Head.

pee dubya said:
Actually shit, you're right.

That's why they inhabit Humans, to steal our warmth, i mean if they're an ultra powerfull, superior alien race, they wouldn't bother with all this shady dealing shit right? They would just kick our arses in broad daylight.

They must be harvesting our endothermic properties for their own gain.
i think we've cracked it. i'll fire off an email to david icke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.