I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

Im fucking fuming mate.
How do you say, “you fucking cocks” in Chinese?
Your face will let them know. Believe me. I stayed in India fir six months and when I was fucked off by some cheeky ****, they knew exactly my frame of mind. They will too.

I fucking love that. Me me laugh. And to be fair to me, that Traffic cone thing never went to court. I heard. From a friend, a camp one.

I never knew that about Carlton Hill, if I did, I wouldn’t have gone there at midday in the pissing fucking rain. Never catch a break to get some action. Just a fucking leg break. Where’s the trust?
Yes your honour, the defendant asserts he didn't know of Carlton Hills reputation as a site of sin and depravity.

Yeah right.

He broke his leg legging it after being propositioned by a 20st Biker.

You will be telling me next Longniddry Bents isn't a hot bed of dogging you tart.

Yes your honour, the defendant asserts he didn't know of Carlton Hills reputation as a site of sin and depravity.

Yeah right.

He broke his leg legging it after being propositioned by a 20st Biker.

You will be telling me next Longniddry Bents isn't a hot bed of dogging you tart.
You fucking traitor. I was getting away with that. Probably.

You could sit around all day waiting for these cunting counter top installing motherfuckers to arrive.
Fucking cocks have a shitload of work to do and their not even here yet. And it’s gone 2:30
I’ve got shit to do.
Motherfuckers.
Do it yourself you lazy moosefucking ****.

I broke my leg slipping on the stairs about 6 years ago. Tib, fib and ankle. I've got one of those metal rods in my tibia and a metal plate holding my ankle together. I was about and about on crutches every day. People were really helpful. I miss them.

I broke my leg slipping on the stairs about 6 years ago. Tib, fib and ankle. I've got one of those metal rods in my tibia and a metal plate holding my ankle together. I was about and about on crutches every day. People were really helpful. I miss them.
Out and about EVERY day . Not mawping about on an Internet forum moaning that 'it's not fair' and 'I'm bored' like some on here who act like an 11 year old on a wet Saturday morning.

This is a thinly veiled BM version of being dumped during a casual relationship by someone who's met "a really special someone" - only to see them crawling back a few weeks later with tales of woe in search of sympathy sex.
I'm in...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.