I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

Did i ever tell you about when i broke my shoulder into a few pieces ? Eight months it took to heal but you are belly aching about five weeks!

How is the wanking coming along ? I forgot to say after five weeks of it you will be blind

Did i ever tell you about when i broke my shoulder into a few pieces ? Eight months it took to heal but you are belly aching about five weeks!

How is the wanking coming along ? I forgot to say after five weeks of it you will be blind
Is it a competition? Six weeks? This is taking on a Python hue. “When I were a lad, I spent the first ten years of my life in a trunk, being taken out daily to be beaten senseless. And I was grateful. Once my shoulder was broken in 456 places, took five years to heal and on top of being starved and tortured hourly I had to still dig three ton of coal. Bloody luxury. I never had it so good.

As for the wanking? Coming on a treat.

Is it a competition? Six weeks? This is taking on a Python hue. “When I were a lad, I spent the first ten years of my life in a trunk, being taken out daily to be beaten senseless. And I was grateful. Once my shoulder was broken in 456 places, took five years to heal and on top of being starved and tortured hourly I had to still dig three ton of coal. Bloody luxury. I never had it so good.

As for the wanking? Coming on a treat.
Glad to hear it , think of all those billions of sperm going down the bog , on second thoughts you should have women delivered to your door and knock them all up , maintainance payments might be a bit high though

Glad to hear it , think of all those billions of sperm going down the bog , on second thoughts you should have women delivered to your door and knock them all up , maintainance payments might be a bit high though
I will give it some me serious thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.