I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

Of course I can. Yes I was upset when you disappeared over the hill without so much as a goodbye but then I'm used to that. After all my mum did it when I was 4. The problem was so did my dad, my 2 brothers and my pet Hamster.

At least you came back
I’m a bad penny.

Calton Hill

’ has been the focus of considerable police and local media interest.[29] Controversy has revolved around the area's popularity as a venue for public sex and prostitution among males, as well as for drug use and underage drinking; city centre councillor David Beckett said that it "has traditionally been known as the place to go for homosexual sex in Edinburgh".[30] A male-on-male gang rape occurred on the site in 2000,[31]and a man was arrested for encouraging tourists to watch him simulating sex with a traffic cone two years later.[32]

A broken leg! You got off lightly.

Get well soon.

Nice to see you back, the level of erudition and clarity of thought on here has gone down the crapper since you fucked off.

Rather than the time honoured BM response of suggesting something both idiotic and sexually deviant, I'm just going to say that if there's anything you've fancied learning about but not had the chance there are thousands of completely free online courses these days on the various MOOCs that exist.

When I was laid up for a while I did a couple, because I'm a boring fucker I did one on Behavioural Economics and one on Anthropology, but you can do all sorts of different stuff. You can do them in lots of different ways too, just download and do the courses for free or you can pay if you want your assessments marked. You can do self paced ones or even join a course which has date/time online lectures and tutor groups (that usually costs a few quid though).
Went online and got myself on a guitar course. See, it does help to talk as men. I would have fucked about and done nothing positive. Of that there is no fucking doubt. So to those that advised doing something I salute and thank you. Was a kick up the arse I needed.

Calton Hill

’ has been the focus of considerable police and local media interest.[29] Controversy has revolved around the area's popularity as a venue for public sex and prostitution among males, as well as for drug use and underage drinking; city centre councillor David Beckett said that it "has traditionally been known as the place to go for homosexual sex in Edinburgh".[30] A male-on-male gang rape occurred on the site in 2000,[31]and a man was arrested for encouraging tourists to watch him simulating sex with a traffic cone two years later.[32]

Get well soon.
He never specified which leg.

Still going, I think I've perfected the grumpy **** landlord persona.
Great news. You were born a grumpy ****. They say it takes one to know the one. That obviously isn’t universally true, but in this instance..

Well done on the pub, you cat hating ****.

Calton Hill

Get well soon.
I fucking love that. Me me laugh. And to be fair to me, that Traffic cone thing never went to court. I heard. From a friend, a camp one.

I never knew that about Carlton Hill, if I did, I wouldn’t have gone there at midday in the pissing fucking rain. Never catch a break to get some action. Just a fucking leg break. Where’s the trust?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.