I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

11 pages and no.....
practice starting fires and smashing back doors in

you will be surprised how quick it gets better, i broke my ankle during covid in three places and had three plates put in and 15 screws, after the plaster was removed that was it no physio as they were not seeing patients due to covid, the first few days on two crutches then down to one crutch but what realy got me going again was the car, i took it out and managed to go around the block using the clutch with my left repaired ankle then the following day twice around the block,i was using the clutch normal after a week, the best physio ever, told the physiotherapist over the phone a few weeks later and he agreed it probably was the best thing to get the ankle going but for obvious reasons couldnt advise it

you will be surprised how quick it gets better, i broke my ankle during covid in three places and had three plates put in and 15 screws, after the plaster was removed that was it no physio as they were not seeing patients due to covid, the first few days on two crutches then down to one crutch but what realy got me going again was the car, i took it out and managed to go around the block using the clutch with my left repaired ankle then the following day twice around the block,i was using the clutch normal after a week, the best physio ever, told the physiotherapist over the phone a few weeks later and he agreed it probably was the best thing to get the ankle going but for obvious reasons couldnt advise it
Silly ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.