I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

You could sit around all day waiting for these cunting counter top installing motherfuckers to arrive.
Fucking cocks have a shitload of work to do and their not even here yet. And it’s gone 2:30
I’ve got shit to do.
Motherfuckers.

You could sit around all day waiting for these cunting counter top installing motherfuckers to arrive.
Fucking cocks have a shitload of work to do and their not even here yet. And it’s gone 2:30
I’ve got shit to do.
Motherfuckers.
That does sound shit.

Search "Britain from above" I can be on there for hours (& yes I do know its a bit sad thanks)

Welcome back.

Quitting social media and getting outdoors more is overrated.
Helped me I feel better for it and thank you for the welcome back. I’ve missed it. Apart from my missus, friends and sons, no one called me a ****. That affects a man.

Went online and got myself on a guitar course. See, it does help to talk as men. I would have fucked about and done nothing positive. Of that there is no fucking doubt. So to those that advised doing something I salute and thank you. Was a kick up the arse I needed.
Hell if its a kick up the arse you need where do we form the queue ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.