I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

Glad to see already this thread has descended into name calling .

Has livened up an incredibly boring end to the transfer window though .

arteta would be a great singing, and piss moyles off even more!

whicko said:
bluecheese said:
shut the fuck up wanker
Sad little fucker-grow !

I think its you who needs to grow up.

The guy has posted some info. Why don't you let others decide on whether to believe it or not, instead of preaching to them like a Jehovah Witness!!

Bluemoon115 said:
S.E.H said:
I think he means Petrov enquiry

Petrov enquiry was on SSN, so spursad made up a story.

No he didn't
I posted where he got the info from Via "The Sun" via a Spurs site.

Bluemoon115 said:
S.E.H said:
I think he means Petrov enquiry

every thing he's ever said has been on news now befor he has said it, its people who dont read these sites on a regular basis that think he is some kind of mystic fookin medium with a crystal ball as far as im concerned he is a wum sat at his computer with his spurs mates laughing his bollox of at those who believe him.

bluesyob said:
Bluemoon115 said:
every thing he's ever said has been on news now befor he has said it, its people who dont read these sites on a regular basis that think he is some kind of mystic fookin medium with a crystal ball as far as im concerned he is a wum sat at his computer with his spurs mates laughing his bollox of at those who believe him.

can you post the link to the story about swapping Bentley for Petrov then, as i must have missed it?

What a horrible prospect.

Still Hughes would get to create Blackburn MkII and stay in his comfort zone all at the same time.

Rammy Blue said:
bluesyob said:

can you post the link to the story about swapping Bentley for Petrov then, as i must have missed it?
i mean the other stuff hes said, smartarse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.