I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

if true,let,s hope bentley makes it in time to sign......hell of a long way to travel on a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

If this has any sort of weight to it, and isn't just a pathetic attempt at wumming... then I really am lost for words.

Bentley doesn't even deserve to be a professional footballer, never mind be gifted the chance to wear sky blue.

I feel ill.

I've never doubted you in the past spursmad but this one doesn't make sense to me, especially at that price.

Sure it wasn't Modric for 12m plus Petrov ? :)

It'll never happen. Bentley's just been banned from driving so he'd have to catch a National Express coach to Manchester. Never get there on time for the deadline (yes, and I do know it's tomorrow at 5pm!!)

whicko said:
Whats with all thr ass licking of Spursmad, he is full of shit and its no coincidence that SKY are running a ticker re Petrov when he pretends to be ITK , WHAT A WANKER!

Spursmad has been spot on many many times, normally well in advance..

riley347 said:
if true,let,s hope bentley makes it in time to sign......hell of a long way to travel on a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
pmsl

we dont know if that fee is 100% accurate, although i would prefer a straight swap deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.