I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

check out MYSTERYMANS post on official transfers -interesting

moomba said:
svennis pennis said:
Moomba is so angry he could crush a grape so a bit of plastic wont be a problem.

Keep turning this into a discussion about me. I know you're desperate to, why don't you start a thread?

That comment really haunts you doesnt it? I swear I read something you wrote about exaggerating points on another thread?
Your seasoncard one is the biggest exaggeration of them all as you never did it and I bet cheer when Bellamy scores.

I do only jest about it but you take it seriously.

big blueballs said:
as i thought no valid point to make!

I'm not sure I need to "prove" my opinions to anyone.

Levy wants 10m for Bentley, he doesn't want to take a bigger loss(5m) than that. Everton seem to have been quoted that price. Presume Hughes reasons he can supply a lot of the ammunition for Adebayor and Cruz. With Tevez and SWP on the right, he's not the most obvious of targets.

Spurs don't have any more funds for players(they spent nearly 50m in January), and Levy won't sanction buying players nearing 30 as he needs to see a re-sale value. He wants Petrov on loan and seems he might be willing to let Bentley go on loan the other way, perhaps with a 10m deal at the end of it. If City get a decent offer for Petrov, they should take it, as his value can only start to plummet come next year.

svennis pennis said:
That comment really haunts you doesnt it? I swear I read something you wrote about exaggerating points on another thread?
Your seasoncard one is the biggest exaggeration of them all as you never did it and I bet cheer when Bellamy scores.

Haunts me? Ha ha. If you say so.

mikeyboy said:
big blueballs said:
some so called fans really have no clue thank fuck some of you are not deciding who comes and who goes please tell me somthing that bellamy has done at city that makes you feel this way towards him.

for me he is a top proffesional who is first in for training one of the last to leave and gives his all for my beloved city, i await your response with baited breath and i hope you can give a decent example of why you dont like certain players at our club and dont want certain others

as all you tits seem to come up with is he is a flash twat or a smart arse, there is never a footballing reason which makes me think you know fuck all about players and the game

every manager that has ever worked with bellamy has nothing but praise for him, even souness who he fell out with speaks highly of him when it comes to his attitude to playing

and hughes will get the best out of bentley, i am not sure the same can be said about petrov

i love bellamy's attitude and he's a good player too. the complete opposite of petrov in that instead of sulking gets on with trying to win his place after city splashing out 50mil on 2 players to replace him.
i admit i didnt want city to sign him at first but he's won me over in the time he's been here.

someone also told me (can anyone confirm if true?) that bobby robson once said that if he could pick a team of all the players he's managed in his career, bellamy would be one of the strikers. so if you consider hes managed ronaldo, lineker, beardsley, shearer, romario that is high praise indeed.
that is true

moomba said:
svennis pennis said:

Haunts me? Ha ha. If you say so.

You turn into a right mard arse whenever its mentioned. Admit it.

i just don't want this to happen. i always thought petrov to be part of the revolution. can't believe he's going, he is a great winger. what a fucking waste. hughes is not my favourite person at the moment, as only a top, top signing would i be happy with to replace him. the total opposite feeling to this time last year.

a sad day for me, i was really looking forward to him getting back in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.