I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

LCBblue said:
Hope not, hate the guy. He's a rag! (Literally, the bloke supports Un*ted)

bentley is a spurs fan, always has been.

svennis pennis said:
You turn into a right mard arse whenever its mentioned. Admit it.

Like I said, if you think thats the case who am I to argue.

Do you feel better now?

anyone know why messi,s not playing for barca tonight....international duty???......

big blueballs said:
moomba said:
I'm not sure I need to "prove" my opinions to anyone.

well seeing as this is a forum and a place for discussion what the fuck you doing here?

I'm discussing Petrov and Bentley.

And I'm not so insecure that if I put forward my point of view, and someone disagrees with me that I feel the need to prove that I'm right and their wrong.

riley347 said:
anyone know why messi,s not playing for barca tonight....international duty???......

Yeh he's at COM's avin a brew with Cookie monster before signing on the dotted line. But Shhhhhhh dont let anyone else know yeh?

riley347 said:

He's signing for us tomorrow, should be on the bench next to Robinho for the Arsenal game while we watch the Blackburn boys do their thing.

riley347 said:
No Henry either. Or Toure. Home to Gijon, who Barca hammered home and away last season. Pep thinks they can win easily without him. So far, he's right: 1 nil Bojan(17 mins).

riley347 said:
Pep promised Maradona not to play Messi tonight so to keep him fresh to face Brazil on Sunday.

Petrov has turned into Billy Sulky arse since the start of the season so I dont think he has a future here I do not think Bentley is worth 10 million more than Petrov but he is a bit younger and Hughes knows what he is getting. It does however spell problems for SWP Hughes sems to have a great policy of at least 2 for each position so overall I think its a winner.

moomba said:
big blueballs said:
well seeing as this is a forum and a place for discussion what the fuck you doing here?

I'm discussing Petrov and Bentley.

And I'm not so insecure that if I put forward my point of view, and someone disagrees with me that I feel the need to prove that I'm right and their wrong.
good on yer dont take shit of anyone, but why can't you give a good footballing reason for not liking bellamy even though he wears the shirt of the club you support, and the same with bentley if he does arrive at our club?

or don't you have one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.