I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

If Sky show Hughes playing golf tomoorow then we are signing someone Huge!!! If he is not playing golf then it's likely nothing will happen. Recent windows have followed this rule on deadline day..... ;0)

big blueballs said:
good on yer dont take shit of anyone, but why can't you give a good footballing reason for not liking bellamy even though he wears the shirt of the club you support, and the same with bentley if he does arrive at our club?

or don't you have one?

Been there done that. Been discussed a million times over.

not my fault! said:
If Sky show Hughes playing golf tomoorow then we are signing someone Huge!!! If he is not playing golf then it's likely nothing will happen. Recent windows have followed this rule on deadline day..... ;0)

like your thinking!!!!

spursmad321 said:
That Petrov and £10 to £12 million swap for David Bentley is about to happen.

Cheers

Spursmad321
LOL! I was wondering who and when the next can of worms was going to be opened! Brilliant! Cant see this deal going through but never say never!

moomba said:
big blueballs said:
good on yer dont take shit of anyone, but why can't you give a good footballing reason for not liking bellamy even though he wears the shirt of the club you support, and the same with bentley if he does arrive at our club?

or don't you have one?

Been there done that. Been discussed a million times over.
clearly!

Petrov is a sensational winger and crosser of a ball; he also grabs a few goals too. However, his defensive inabilities, and there are plenty, mean that he is simply NOT a Hughes type of player. he is officially third choice now for left midfield, behind Robbie and Craig. I for one would not have him ahead of either of those but still, I don't really want to see him go!!

Lets ship out all the decent players to rivals, whilst we bring in shit that nobody wants. Spurs always manage to sell their players for what they bought them for.

RobinJo said:
Lets ship out all the decent players to rivals, whilst we bring in shit that nobody wants. Spurs always manage to sell their players for what they bought them for.
Who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.