I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

RobinJo said:
Lets ship out all the decent players to rivals, whilst we bring in shit that nobody wants. Spurs always manage to sell their players for what they bought them for.

No they don't. They have just sold Darren Bent for 9m, they bought him for 16m.

Dutty1968 said:
Petrov is a sensational winger and crosser of a ball; he also grabs a few goals too. However, his defensive inabilities, and there are plenty, mean that he is simply NOT a Hughes type of player. he is officially third choice now for left midfield, behind Robbie and Craig. I for one would not have him ahead of either of those but still, I don't really want to see him go!!
Am I right in saying he is the last of the SVEN ERA? Maybe hughes has an issue with svens players because by all accounts they wanted him to stay! just a thought.

RobinJo said:
Lets ship out all the decent players to rivals, whilst we bring in shit that nobody wants. Spurs always manage to sell their players for what they bought them for.

Drivel.

big blueballs said:
moomba said:
One of them is bad enough. I despair if we get both.
some so called fans really have no clue thank fuck some of you are not deciding who comes and who goes please tell me somthing that bellamy has done at city that makes you feel this way towards him.

for me he is a top proffesional who is first in for training one of the last to leave and gives his all for my beloved city, i await your response with baited breath and i hope you can give a decent example of why you dont like certain players at our club and dont want certain others

as all you tits seem to come up with is he is a flash twat or a smart arse, there is never a footballing reason which makes me think you know fuck all about players and the game

every manager that has ever worked with bellamy has nothing but praise for him, even souness who he fell out with speaks highly of him when it comes to his attitude to playing

and hughes will get the best out of bentley, i am not sure the same can be said about petrov

spot on mate,great post,some people get wound up over nothing.We have a manager he decides who he wants and if it doesnt come off then you can all spout your shite,but whos to say its goin g to happen anyway at the end of the day its a spurs fan giving this information so we should all just chill out.

robinho's a legend said:
Dutty1968 said:
Petrov is a sensational winger and crosser of a ball; he also grabs a few goals too. However, his defensive inabilities, and there are plenty, mean that he is simply NOT a Hughes type of player. he is officially third choice now for left midfield, behind Robbie and Craig. I for one would not have him ahead of either of those but still, I don't really want to see him go!!
Am I right in saying he is the last of the SVEN ERA? Maybe hughes has an issue with svens players because by all accounts they wanted him to stay! just a thought.

Garrido and Benjani

Apparently Alex Witsel from Standard is for sale, due to his horror tackle last night on a Anderlecht player, breaking his leg.
He's arguably the best young player in Belgium and has attracted bids from City + Chelsea and Real before which were turned down.
We could probably get him cheap now considering they want rid at such short notice. Hopefully big Vinnie as alerted the club to his availability.

McNair9 said:
robinho's a legend said:

Garrido and Benjani
hmmmmm! cant see these two being around much longer either.

bluemanc said:
RobinJo said:
Is that on some football manager game ?????
The usual suspects have infected this thread i see,only an opinion though.

Next time you try to act smart, try and make sense.

Gaz in Belgium said:
Apparently Alex Witsel from Standard is for sale, due to his horror tackle last night on a Anderlecht player, breaking his leg.
He's arguably the best young player in Belgium and has attracted bids from City + Chelsea and Real before which were turned down.
We could probably get him cheap now considering they want rid at such short notice. Hopefully big Vinnie as alerted the club to his availability.

what so there fucking him off due to a miss timed tackle? i dont think he had any intention of breaking the lads leg! i feel this is nonsense!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.