I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

Exactly he had one decent season and has become a big time after his move to spurs. To be avoided like the plague. We have just finished getting rid of a load of shit freeloaders why sign another one ?

bluebean said:
lee-mcfc said:
He's just been arrested for drink driving FFS

and that makes him a shit player?

i agree a disgrace for drink driving but he will improve our squad and would be useful! so why not??!!

mate he is already a fucking shit player!! wow one amazing goal against arsenal(i think) and thats it. he is a disgrace nuff said.

bluemoon1078 said:
lee-mcfc said:

And............?

so you want a player who is utter shit playing for us who gets nicked all the time?

ooooook then.

wev just got rid of shite players why get another one is beyond me.

lee-mcfc said:
bluebean said:
and that makes him a shit player?

i agree a disgrace for drink driving but he will improve our squad and would be useful! so why not??!!

mate he is already a fucking shit player!! wow one amazing goal against arsenal(i think) and thats it. he is a disgrace nuff said.

one amazing goal? did you watch him when playing under hughes previously?

i agree with the disgraceful drink driving! totally agree, but he is a good player and can supply an awesome ball that our forwards will thrive on!!

alera said:
Petrov is 10 times the player Bentley ever will be.

Massively overated, has gone down hill in a big way since going to Spuds.

Unfortunately its clear Hughes wont play Petrov again after his outburst; we end up with "What he knows" and an ass rape of a deal in return.

WIll be really pissed off if this ends up hapening I cant take any positives from it, very RSC like deal just even much worse.
Santa Cruz hasn't played yet so what's the point of comparing this "deal" to that? You haven't even seen him play for us yet, and you must admit that the combination of Bentley and Santa Cruz was devastating for Blackburn?

Unlike Petrov, Bentley hasn't had a whole series of injuries that have taken their toll on his ability to beat a man. Are you saying that in one season, Bentley has suddenly lost the ability to cross a ball?

he has had a bad season at Spurs, but you've got to look at why that is, and it's got more to do with the managerial changes, and the way Spurs play than it has to do with what has happened to Bentley the footballer. possibly he' lost a little focus in London, but I don't really know about that. if that's the case I think he could get that back. Anyway looks unlikely now so you don't need to worry. If Petrov stays at City, I'll cheer him on in a City shirt, and hope he proves me wrong

alera said:
Exactly he had one decent season and has become a big time after his move to spurs. To be avoided like the plague. We have just finished getting rid of a load of shit freeloaders why sign another one ?

Given what we have seen of Hughes can you really see him standing for any shit? I'm not thrilled by the prospect either, but hughes knows a lot more about the player than any one on here.

lee-mcfc said:
I'm always worried about people who have "accidents" and kill other people when they're sober.

1.5 times over the limit wasn't he? 120mg? Is that about three pints of piss-beer?

lee-mcfc said:
bluemoon1078 said:
And............?

so you want a player who is utter shit playing for us who gets nicked all the time?

ooooook then.

wev just got rid of shite players why get another one is beyond me.

Of course not, under Hughes at Blackburn he got into the England squad! maybe just maybe the manager knows him better than us?

And how the hell does getting pulled for drink driving equate to getting nicked all the time?

bluebean said:
lee-mcfc said:

one amazing goal? did you watch him when playing under hughes previously?

i agree with the disgraceful drink driving! totally agree, but he is a good player and can supply an awesome ball that our forwards will thrive on!!

Have you seen Petrov play under Sven? We can argue about the past all day, but if hes not playing for Spurs why should he play for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.