I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

in hughes we trust........have faith,brother.............

I know mate, I will calm down, said my piece I dont want him just my opinion, if we end up getting him as with RSC will just have to deal with it. its head in sand time, I guess you have to give him a couple of really shit deals.
So you keep posting over and over

Proportionate to how bad the deal and Bentley is.

alera said:
Bentley is shit I dont rate him , been found out big time at spuds. No where near as good as what we already have so I would see it as a backwards step.

Hopefully it wont happen.

Petrov was in the top 10 midfield players in the league that season under sven. Shame Hughes cant be a bit more pragmatic and accomodate a few of the more colourful characters that could still do an excellent job for us with a bit of man management.
You can't man manage pace, or the ability to head or tackle a ball. He got a bad knee injury at Athletico Madrid and he's lost that yard of pace that made him a star player.

bizzbo said:
Brucie Bonus said:
I'm always worried about people who have "accidents" and kill other people when they're sober.

1.5 times over the limit wasn't he? 120mg? Is that about three pints of piss-beer?

When does your ban expire?

Nah, seriously, it was a bit more than that. He admitted to four pints and two spirits. He was lucky it was a lamp-post.
Four pints and two shorts? Bloody idiot.

I think Hughes can lay the law down though. LAST CHANCE young David.

Marvin said:
You can't man manage pace, or the ability to head or tackle a ball. He got a bad knee injury at Athletico Madrid and he's lost that yard of pace that made him a star player.

Looked quick enough against Barca.

Still a quality player and was one of our best pre season.

Definately good enough to be part of our squad if he wants to, and a vastly superior player to Bentley.

moomba said:
Marvin said:

Looked quick enough against Barca.

Still a quality player and was one of our best pre season.

Definately good enough to be part of our squad if he wants to, and a vastly superior player to Bentley.

won,t make a jot of difference to MH if his attitude is shit.....................

If Petrov goes to spuds he will be a star IMO, they will actually play him and Twichy will get the best out of him.

alera said:
in hughes we trust........have faith,brother.............

I know mate, I will calm down, said my piece I dont want him just my opinion, if we end up getting him as with RSC will just have to deal with it. its head in sand time, I guess you have to give him a couple of really shit deals.
hopefully Santa Cruz will prove you wrong. According to the training reports he's spending some time training on his own in the gym, and with the physios, and some time in full training with the squad so shouldn't be long before we see what he can do. I don't think we'll see the best of him straight away, and with the way Adebayor is playing it will be hard for him to get the game time he will need. he also needs sevice from the wings, and that perhaps is a bit of a weak point in this team. As good as Robinho and SWP are, they are not really known for delivering pin point crosses, and Adebayor and Santa Cruz are two of the best headers of the ball in the Premiership. That's why I think it could be a good move for City and Bentley. But I'll let it rest now!

riley347 said:
won,t make a jot of difference to MH if his attitude is shit.....................

Funny how a goal celebration seems to be proof that he has a shit attitude.

Still I guess on that basis we haven't seen much evidence of Bentleys attitude over the past year or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.