I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

Bentley is shit I dont rate him , been found out big time at spuds. No where near as good as what we already have so I would see it as a backwards step.

Hopefully it wont happen.

Petrov was in the top 10 midfield players in the league that season under sven. Shame Hughes cant be a bit more pragmatic and accomodate a few of the more colourful characters that could still do an excellent job for us with a bit of man management.

RobinJo said:
bluebean said:
one amazing goal? did you watch him when playing under hughes previously?

i agree with the disgraceful drink driving! totally agree, but he is a good player and can supply an awesome ball that our forwards will thrive on!!

Have you seen Petrov play under Sven? We can argue about the past all day, but if hes not playing for Spurs why should he play for us?

excatly mate:)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-make-last-minute-bid-for-England-ace-article139741.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 39741.html</a>

Brucie Bonus said:
lee-mcfc said:
He's just been arrested for drink driving FFS
I'm always worried about people who have "accidents" and kill other people when they're sober.

1.5 times over the limit wasn't he? 120mg? Is that about three pints of piss-beer?

When does your ban expire?

Nah, seriously, it was a bit more than that. He admitted to four pints and two spirits. He was lucky it was a lamp-post.

Piss take of a deal I wont be able to accept it. Massively taking the piss out of us, I dont want him at city.

I said this before with RSC i guess if Hughes wants to sign these players there is nothing we can do but I cant be happy about this one.

I really hope so and it turns out to be bullshit.

alera said:
Piss take of a deal I wout be able to accept it. Massively taking the piss out of us, I dont want him at city.

I said this before with RSC i guess if Hughes wants to sign these players there is nothing we can do but I cant be happy about this one.

in hughes we trust........have faith,brother.............

He rejected us for Spurs at the start so he can fucking stay there

alera said:
Piss take of a deal I wout be able to accept it. Massively taking the piss out of us, I dont want him at city.

lol just trust Hughes' judgement.

At the end of the day if it happens you will just have to accept it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.