I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

spursmad321 said:
The orginal post wasn't from my source but from some very good itk's on a Spurs forum.

I have since spoken to my source, and he has confirmed that City & Spurs are talking about Petrov & a Bentley swap, no figures were mentioned, but he did say that the Bentley part of the deal maybe a loan.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Loaning Bentley seems like decent business to me............see how much he wants it first.

As has already been pointed out, no-one overly liked Bellamy before he came here and he's won us over, happy to give Bentley a chance as well (but with the option to Feck him off if he doesnt come up with the goods)

spursmad321 said:
The orginal post wasn't from my source but from some very good itk's on a Spurs forum.

I have since spoken to my source, and he has confirmed that City & Spurs are talking about Petrov & a Bentley swap, no figures were mentioned, but he did say that the Bentley part of the deal maybe a loan.

Cheers

Spursmad321

nice back -tracking.......very impressive.............

talkShite says its Spurs who are payin'.
It looks like it'll be a permanent deal for Bentley, but we're getting the better end of the deal.

I don't understand this deal if it's a 15M + Martin Petrov for David Bentley, Juande Ramos paid Blackburn 16 - 18M for David Bentley so I don't understand how it's costing us even more cash than the original price tag when he asn't improved at Tottenham hence the reason he isn't on the first team 11 every week. what tactic does Mark Hughes actually want to play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and if it is a 4-4-2 were does this leave Shaun Wright Phillips? we'll be left with 1 left winger in Robinho who I feel he plays alot better in a central role. If Mark Hughes plays a 4-3-3 how does David Bentley fit into that lineup? unless he plays AMR in place of Carlos Tevez which I pretty much doubt.

Once again the spursmad witchunters are made to look like tits. And im not even a believer, i just take his info as it comes, if it happens it happens if it doesnt it doesnt, unlike some who make it their main aim to belittle him.

dannyboy91uk said:
I don't understand this deal if it's a 15M + Martin Petrov for David Bentley, Juande Ramos paid Blackburn 16 - 18M for David Bentley so I don't understand how it's costing us even more cash than the original price tag when he asn't improved at Tottenham hence the reason he isn't on the first team 11 every week. what tactic does Mark Hughes actually want to play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and if it is a 4-4-2 were does this leave Shaun Wright Phillips? we'll be left with 1 left winger in Robinho who I feel he plays alot better in a central role. If Mark Hughes plays a 4-3-3 how does David Bentley fit into that lineup? unless he plays AMR in place of Carlos Tevez which I pretty much doubt.

we can play 4-4-2 effectively though

Premier League
Assists 2006/7
1 Francesc Fabregas Arsenal 13
2 Cristiano Ronaldo Man Utd 13
3 Mikel Arteta Everton 12
4 David Bentley Blackburn 11

Assists 2007/8
1 Francesc Fabregas Arsenal 19
2 Ashley Young Aston Villa 17
3 Wayne Rooney Man Utd 13
4 David Bentley Blackburn 11

He also chipped in with 4 goals in 2006/7 and 6 goals in 2007/8

The stats speak for themselves. Bentley is a good player and it appears that Hughes knows how to handle him. He would therefore make a good addition to our squad.

riley347 said:
spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

nice back -tracking.......very impressive.............

epic fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.