I have just been told.............Update page 39

if its a straight swap or a loan fair doo's ! i don't like the thought of giving our league rivals a very good player and wads of cash for a guy who may or may not get his career on track.
we are taking all the risks here.

spurs always seem to get huge amounts cash for the players they sell regardless of recent form.

anyway, messi/silva before 5pm lol ???

samharris said:
Bentley is more of a Mr Hughes type player that Petrov ever will be..

Agreed and I think after what he has done in the transfer market this Summer its about time people gave Hughes their full backing signings wise.

I think Bentley is a good player but even if I didnt I think Hughes has done so well in the transfer market over the past 3 months that he would deserve the beneift of the doubt from me anyway.

How about if he signs we judge Bentley on his performances for our club?

UNBELIEVABLE

SpursMad, you posted a thread last week that our business was concluded in and out. FACT.

Bentley coming to City was out on Saturday night and repeated on morn of Sky's Sunday Supplement this weekend.

Petrov to Spuds was also a major story in The Sun LAST MONTH.

I think Les knows what he`s doing...get rid of a moody 30 year old who will upset the dressing room if not getting games for a 25 year old who he has worked with before and will get the best out of him,and he can also play left or right wing and wont moan at being second choice........overall a decent signing

tolmie's hairdoo said:
UNBELIEVABLE

SpursMad, you posted a thread last week that our business was concluded in and out. FACT.

Bentley coming to City was out on Saturday night and repeated on morn of Sky's Sunday Supplement this weekend.

Petrov to Spuds was also a major story in The Sun LAST MONTH.
Exactly right

Hughes doesnt like the easy life does he!

Fans just getting over him being an ex rag then he buys Bellamey!

Bellamey starts to show he isnt that much of a gamble then he sells Elano!

Buys some terriffic palyers in the summer 100% start to season everbodys happy then he wants to buy Bentley and maybe sell Petrov!

Im not complianing let them get on with it and whoever plays in Sky blue lets just get behind them!

I hear Spurs fans arent happy at losing a 25 year old English player to a major rival for a 30 odd year old injury prone Bulgarian! Sound familiar.

Bentley has really got to prove himself to get on my side, biz attitude since he joined spuds has been crap. I got the impression he thought he was a galatico when he moved to spurs with his greced back hair do and his polished look. He's a poor addition IMO I hope I'm wrong. We sholdnt be helping the spuds in any way this season as they are our rivals this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.