I have just been told.............Update page 39

Spursmad, have you heard anything about City making an astronomical bid in the last couple of days for a leading premiership club captain. Jounrno's are putting it about quoting Garry Cook and stating that we are just waiting for the club in question to come back to us.

Citytillidie69 said:
Spursmad, have you heard anything about City making an astronomical bid in the last couple of days for a leading premiership club captain. Jounrno's are putting it about quoting Garry Cook and stating that we are just waiting for the club in question to come back to us.

Gary Neville???????????????????????????????????????????

Bentley is a good player and would like him here he can pick out a pass and his ability to cross the ball is awesome and can chip with the odd wonder strike.

P.s anyone who score's a hat-trick against the rags is welcome with me

Citytillidie69 said:

I heard somewhere it was gerrard that's why there manager
nearly walked out because the club excepted the bid then back
tracked

I cant see what all the big fuss is about.

Petrov at this moment in time is a 3rd choice left winger but he isnt just any old 3rd choice left winger, he is a injury prone, miserable, moaning 3rd choice left winger!

Bentley is a good player and will certainly add something different to the squad. He is a great crosser of the ball and will be a major asset from set pieces.

We have had a great start to the season but I believe that we still give the ball away too much and someone like Bentley who has excellent passing ability should help combat this.

People need to forget about the deal 'cost' itself, Petrov at this moment in time is worthless to us, if he stays he will earn upwards of £2.5 million per season and play no more than a handful of games. To get £5 million + £2.5 million per season knocked off the cost off Bentley is good business!

waspish said:
Citytillidie69 said:

I heard somewhere it was gerrard that's why there manager
nearly walked out because the club excepted the bid then back
tracked

If true that would indicate that Liverpool were considering selling

Raffa wouldn't nearly walk if they were going to refuse a bid outright

Re: I have just been told.............

Forzacitizens said:
oh god, anyone got a short rope handy?

I presume the rope is for Bentley. I do not like this big headed drunken driver one bit. In fact, I detest him. And were he to be OUR big headed drunken driver, I would still find it impossible to warm to the specimen. A double hattrick against MANUre might just see a thaw in my views but its a long shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.