I have just been told.............Update page 39

Blue Train said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You can't be this thick.... then again you use duh. Having a plan B is indeed thinking outside the box, and as I just alluded to, learn the fucking definition bawbag.

Look, Zin, I quite like your posts normally, and I know the meaning of the phrase, which is why I didn't need to copy and paste the definition from Wikipedia after using it. It means the exact opposite of what you're describing. Having a Plan B is not lateral thinking at all. Having a Plan B is what every brownshoe manager does, as is buying players you used to work with in previous clubs. It's the norm and it's expected. You used a phrase that in no way applies to this transfer, and, in fact, is the exact opposite. It's okay to admit your mistakes. It doesn't make you any less of a man. ;-)

We could be here all day pal, you asserted the player to my statement, I was applying the statement to the team and its dimension. We were totally one dimensional last year and thus hughes was rightly criticized, however gaining a player who offers
something of an alternative is indeed thinking outside the box..... regardless of previous relationships.
Lets just agree to disagree

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Train said:
Look, Zin, I quite like your posts normally, and I know the meaning of the phrase, which is why I didn't need to copy and paste the definition from Wikipedia after using it. It means the exact opposite of what you're describing. Having a Plan B is not lateral thinking at all. Having a Plan B is what every brownshoe manager does, as is buying players you used to work with in previous clubs. It's the norm and it's expected. You used a phrase that in no way applies to this transfer, and, in fact, is the exact opposite. It's okay to admit your mistakes. It doesn't make you any less of a man. ;-)

We could be here all day pal, you asserted the player to my statement, I was applying the statement to the team and its dimension. We were totally one dimensional last year and thus hughes was rightly criticized, however gaining a player who offers
something of an alternative is indeed thinking outside the box..... regardless of previous relationships.
Lets just agree to disagree

Fair enough. Can't be bothered to scroll back but obviously thought you were talking about this transfer, which, unlike most of our other transfer business, seems obvious and a bit unimaginative.

lee-mcfc said:
cant believe on the deadline day we sign david bentley:| i was expecting a big name lool

Id rather have made all our major signings already and have them bedded in than be scrambling around on the last day and then throwing them together!

Best to be just adding the final touches now and clearing out the dead wood!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
lee-mcfc said:
cant believe on the deadline day we sign david bentley:| i was expecting a big name lool

Id rather have made all our major signings already and have them bedded in than be scrambling around on the last day and then throwing them together!

Best to be just adding the final touches now and clearing out the dead wood!

i know what your saying but am just saying i didnt excect david bentley to join our team which is pushing for top 5

Look, Petrov was my POS when Dunne got his OSC politically expedient bullshit 4th...in fact, only a minority of the OSC SOS clique thought rebel Dunne was POS (everyone else thought it was Petrov or Dancing Joe).

I find it a bit much, that those leaping to Mighty Martin's defence (and slagging Gambling Dave / Hughes off) were nowhere to be seen when Martin was being, er, attacked this last month.

Where were you? Now you have something to say? Grow up. It's been bad enough with the Dunnegriefawankathon, now we have the Nosferatugriefawankthon. And where the fuck is the Holy Order of Anti-Moaners and Faggot Kindlers? Surely they can't be happy with all this moaning?

Oh. Yeah. Depends on the ox being gored.

Brucie Bonus said:
Look, Petrov was my POS when Dunne got his OSC politically expedient bullshit 4th...in fact, only a minority of the OSC SOS clique thought rebel Dunne was POS (everyone else thought it was Petrov or Dancing Joe).

I find it a bit much, that those leaping to Mighty Martin's defence (and slagging Gambling Dave / Hughes off) were nowhere to be seen when Martin was being, er, attacked this last month.

Where were you? Now you have something to say? Grow up. It's been bad enough with the Dunnegriefawankathon, now we have the Nosferatugriefawankthon. And where the fuck is the Holy Order of Anti-Moaners and Faggot Kindlers? Surely they can't be happy with all this moaning?

Oh. Yeah. Depends on the ox being gored.

What are you on?? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.