I have just been told.............Update page 39

kiam06 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Just filling in time before Ribery signs!

He can't window is shut.
kingofthedead.jpg

Brucie Bonus said:
Look, Petrov was my POS when Dunne got his OSC politically expedient bullshit 4th...in fact, only a minority of the OSC SOS clique thought rebel Dunne was POS (everyone else thought it was Petrov or Dancing Joe).

I find it a bit much, that those leaping to Mighty Martin's defence (and slagging Gambling Dave / Hughes off) were nowhere to be seen when Martin was being, er, attacked this last month.

Where were you? Now you have something to say? Grow up. It's been bad enough with the Dunnegriefawankathon, now we have the Nosferatugriefawankthon. And where the fuck is the Holy Order of Anti-Moaners and Faggot Kindlers? Surely they can't be happy with all this moaning?

Oh. Yeah. Depends on the ox being gored.

Ive got to get back on the smack........... your outdoing me in translucent posts.
I'm off to batter the dog

kiam06 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Just filling in time before Ribery signs!

He can't window is shut.

For fuck sake you are dense. It closes at 5pm today. The Spanish window closed yesterday, so he can't go to Madrid, he'll either wait till January/next summer to go to Madrid or he'll go to Chelsea.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Look, Petrov was my POS when Dunne got his OSC politically expedient bullshit 4th...in fact, only a minority of the OSC SOS clique thought rebel Dunne was POS (everyone else thought it was Petrov or Dancing Joe).

I find it a bit much, that those leaping to Mighty Martin's defence (and slagging Gambling Dave / Hughes off) were nowhere to be seen when Martin was being, er, attacked this last month.

Where were you? Now you have something to say? Grow up. It's been bad enough with the Dunnegriefawankathon, now we have the Nosferatugriefawankthon. And where the fuck is the Holy Order of Anti-Moaners and Faggot Kindlers? Surely they can't be happy with all this moaning?

Oh. Yeah. Depends on the ox being gored.

Ive got to get back on the smack........... your outdoing me in translucent posts.
I'm off to batter the dog
arthur_askey.jpg

Ay thang yew!

MCFC-alan88 said:
kiam06 said:
He can't window is shut.

For fuck sake you are dense. It closes at 5pm today. The Spanish window closed yesterday, so he can't go to Madrid, he'll either wait till January/next summer to go to Madrid or he'll go to Chelsea.

told ya he knows nowt about football

5 and half hours to go! Tick tock!

Not long when you consider medicals etc or do these just go out the window!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.