I hope Craig Bellamy reads this forum.

flashgordon.jpg

Flash Bellers :D

Totally agree with the OP.

I thought he was man of the match against Arsenal and he put 110% in yesterday. he obviosuly knows that if he puts these performances in and keeps fit he will keep Robbie out the side.

Dont blame him shouting 'Thats what Im about' after his screamer either!!

If CB did read this forum in the past he would probably have stopped quite quickly as there so many negative posts about him becoming a City player and doubting his ability.

He makes that rag Rio looks so ordinary with that classy goal and his speed and commitment is what makes him special.
Now who says Hughes signing of Ade & Bellers were crap....

He's completely won me over.

Would I play him instead of Robinho though? No, I'd make room for them both, one of them on the right instead of Shaun.

CB has stepped up to the plate, took on the challenge of new players coming in and been a man about it, rather than bleating to the media or asking for a transfer.
Who knows how good he could have been without career threatening injuries? Frightening.
At the moment, on current form, he is way ahead of Robinho. In fact, like Tevez, he is a shining example to Robbie of what it takes to really do it in this league in terms of teamwork, endeavour and belief allied to their undoubted ability. I like Robbie but he must do better this season.
To think it was only a couple of seasons ago that our strike force was Corradi, Samaras and Dickov now seems like a bad LSD trip.
Still, that's the beauty of real competition for places.Bells has stepped up, now can Robbie do likewise?
Mind you, to top CB's show yesterday, Robinho will have to kick a Rag fan in the spuds at COMS in August

I, for one , have always rated Bellamy ever since he scored a breakaway goal for Coventry (or was it Norwich) at Maine Road some years ago.

The guy has always scored goals , no matter where he's been ....... and his only problems have been his temper , and his attitude at times ..... which is why he's had so many clubs!

Yesterday he performed admirably , with little support at times ....... and even though Foster really ought to have done better with Bellamys second goal , he had little chance with his first .... that was absolutely top drawer!

People have been harsh on him, as have i, sometimes he's guilty of not distributing the ball quick enough but that's not always his fault if he has no options. A few people on Facebook were ridiculing him before the game "Craig Bellamy he's shit! :D" That's a direct quote. Wayne Rooney = Glorified Craig Bellamy. ;) MOTM! If not De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.