I hope youre all happy

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
they weren't on the official coach though were they
and you can't get someone's address from cctv
You can identfity someone's face on CCTV and get their name. Then you can get hold of every detail about that person.

I don't know whether the coach was officially run by City, but it just seems like procedure you may have to go through to travel on a minibus with City fans to an away game.
ffs think about it for one minute will you

suppose you are caught on cctv
are you realistically telling me that an employee at city would recognise your face, remember your name and then get your details
do the staff at MCFC know all 150000 card holders? no wonder we can't get served they're in the wrong profession

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:
You can identfity someone's face on CCTV and get their name. Then you can get hold of every detail about that person.

I don't know whether the coach was officially run by City, but it just seems like procedure you may have to go through to travel on a minibus with City fans to an away game.

are you realistically telling me that an employee at city would recognise your face, remember your name and then get your details
do the staff at MCFC know all 150000 card holders? no wonder we can't get served they're in the wrong profession

wether its right or wrong, its blatently obv the police have given them the details

City fans robbed in 'Little Chef' shocker!

Legendary BreakfastsVegetarian option Olympic Breakfast
£7.45 We're famous for breakfast and here's why. Two crispy back bacon rashers, an award winning British pork sausage, two free range griddled eggs, mushroom, sauté potatoes, fresh tomato and Heinz baked beans. Served with toast or fried bread.
Early Starter
£5.99 Our award winning British pork sausage, a rasher of crispy back bacon, a free range griddled egg, two hash browns and Heinz baked beans. Served with toast or fried bread.
Vegetarian Early Starter
£5.99 Meat free and totally tasty. A vegetarian sausage, free range griddled egg, two hash browns, Heinz baked beans and fresh tomato. Served with toast or fried bread.
Omelette Breakfast
£5.89 You can't beat eggs for breakfast. But if you do, you'll end up with our freshly cooked, superbly light, free range omelette. We serve ours with two hash browns, mushroom and Heinz baked beans.
American Style Breakfast
£6.85 Two rashers of crispy back bacon, a generous portion of free range scrambled eggs and two of our famous breakfast pancakes drizzled with sweet maple flavoured syrup.
Chef's Breakfast Roll
£4.25 Choose from a roll or sliced bread, then pick any three from: free range griddled egg, award winning British pork sausage, mushroom, crispy back bacon, hash brown, griddled tomato slices or traditional black pudding.

Hang the bastards!!

dref619 said:
squirtyflower said:

wether its right or wrong, its blatently obv the police have given them the details
i didn't say it was right or wrong, i said its illegal
and whilst i know the police have done illegal things before when it suits, do you really think someone would risk their job to give the names of some fans, who haven't been charged, to city

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:

are you realistically telling me that an employee at city would recognise your face, remember your name and then get your detailsdo the staff at MCFC know all 150000 card holders? no wonder we can't get served they're in the wrong profession

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsf8LnThk5Y&feature=related[/youtube]

No, but the POLICE will see the CCTV and get the details.

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:

are you realistically telling me that an employee at city would recognise your face, remember your name and then get your detailsdo the staff at MCFC know all 150000 card holders? no wonder we can't get served they're in the wrong profession

please see above so that i don't keep repeating myself

squirtyflower said:
dref619 said:
and whilst i know the police have done illegal things before when it suits, do you really think someone would risk their job to give the names of some fans, who haven't been charged, to city

yh i honestly do pal, i cant see any other way the clubs got the details at all

squirtyflower said:
MCFC BOB said:

Man X in shop > seen on CCTV > seen by Police on CCTV > subsuquently arrested and takenaway for questioning > GIVES DETAILS TO POLICE > Police are aware he is a City fan > POLICE PASS HIS HDETAILS ON TO CITY > charges are dropped and Man X leaves to go home > gets home > sees letter sent by City > fumes > comes on here and complains.

dref619 said:
squirtyflower said:

well that's where we differ

i don't think the police would risk the case against them for breaking confidentiality for a bunch of footie fans in a small time case

hence why i think the op is less than truthful

-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 pm --

MCFC BOB said:
squirtyflower said:
Man X in shop > seen on CCTV > seen by Police on CCTV > subsuquently arrested and takenaway for questioning > GIVES DETAILS TO POLICE > Police are aware he is a City fan > POLICE PASS HIS HDETAILS ON TO CITY > charges are dropped and Man X leaves to go home > gets home > sees letter sent by City > fumes > comes on here and complains.
FUCKING ILLEGAL

-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm --

bye to the thread

brick wall has given way and head is hurting explaining to organs with fewer cells than your average amoeba

squirtyflower said:
dref619 said:
well that's where we differ

i don't think the police would risk the case against them for breaking confidentiality for a bunch of footie fans in a small time case

hence why i think the op is less than truthful

-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 pm --

MCFC BOB said:
FUCKING ILLEGAL

-- Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:40 pm --

bye to the thread

brick wall has given way and head is hurting explaining to organs with fewer cells than your average amoeba

As it is to pass tickets on from supporters clubs ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.