I Know It’s Over

I knew the quadruple was over in September. Anything else is on.

There is a number of things going against us at the minute partly self inflicted and partly other teams scraping wins in the last minute which makes our predicament look a lot worse.

Neither Arsenal or Liverpool are convincing and they will drop a significant amount of points between now and the end of the season. Now is a good time to have a blip if you have to and if we sort our act out i have no doubt we will be there or thereabouts come May.

I think City will win the league again this year personally.

It’s so easy to laugh, it’s so easy to hate…

Time to focus on the chumps league?
Honestly, jesus do u never learn?

We've just played Arsenal (A) Brighton (H) rags (A) Bournemouth (H) Chelsea (A) Liverpool (H) Spurs (H) and Villa (A)

6 behind after that lot isn't bad.

Let's see what the league looks like after playing the next 8

Luton (A) Palace (H) Everton (A) Sheff Utd (H) Newcastle (A) Burnley (H) Brentford (A) & Everton

Miles away from the flapping stage.

Honestly, jesus do u never learn?

We've just played Arsenal (A) Brighton (H) rags (A) Bournemouth (H) Chelsea (A) Liverpool (H) Spurs (H) and Villa (A)

6 behind after that lot isn't bad.

Let's see what the league looks like after playing the next 8

Luton (A) Palace (H) Everton (A) Sheff Utd (H) Newcastle (A) Burnley (H) Brentford (A) & Everton

Miles away from the flapping stage.
Agreed.

If we have a poor run of results against that lot, then it's time to start being concerned because our Champions League qualification position would be under threat.

The usual suspects are out in force on here after last night. They seem to thrive on us losing. Hardly ever see them when we win.
They have a point though and reality tells us so far this season we aren’t as good as last season or the season before or the season before that . Pretty simple really .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.