I Know It’s Over

November 2020, we were EIGHTH.

May 2021, we won the title with games in hand.

Stop with this fucking horseshit. Stop ingesting idiotic social media that tells you every single thing needs a massive overreaction. We lost to a good team. We played badly. We miss the best attacking and defensive mid in the world.
Bravo Bravo me likey

This malaise started when Rodri got sent off, before that some of the football played was as good as we ever played under Pep The momentum we had carried forward from last season has gone Having said all that, we should have beaten Spuds and scousers didn’t get a kick in first half and in both games we suffered from poor refereeing decisions

We need strenghening in January , Nunes , Kovacic and Phillips not up to our standard and have contributed next to f*ck all , none of them have any goal threat , whilst we lost 30 goals a season with Mahrez and Gundo letting them leave , and Kev usually chips in with a few.
In previous seasons i could see our players being capable of stringing a dozen wins together to blow our competitors away , but i do not see it this season , hope i am proven wrong.
If we cant win it, would like to see Villa do it , there fans are knobs but the lesser of three evils , the Dippers and Goons winning a singular title would be insufferable.
I'm with you. Just look at our bench tonight. We had nothing that would change the game for us or improve us. Our attacking display was tepid with only 2 shots on goal. We can't lay all our eggs in the Kev basket and hope that it turns around. It just wont happen, Its going to take months for him to be anywhere near his best. Yes we'll have a better second half of the season with his return and I expect us to at least get a top 4 place but we'll not challenge this year title and will lose the odd game especially to the better counter attacking teams. Listen to Peps post match comments about Villa. He was in awe of them and was listing everything he would want from his team backed by a raucous crowd that all stayed till the end. I feel for Pep, it's not his fault that Rodri is having brain farts and that Kev had such a bad injury and (I think) not his fault either that we've made some really poor signings in attempt to replace great players.

I'm with you. Just look at our bench tonight. We had nothing that would change the game for us or improve us. Our attacking display was tepid with only 2 shots on goal. We can't lay all our eggs in the Kev basket and hope that it turns around. It just wont happen, Its going to take months for him to be anywhere near his best. Yes we'll have a better second half of the season with his return and I expect us to at least get a top 4 place but we'll not challenge this year title and will lose the odd game especially to the better counter attacking teams. Listen to Peps post match comments about Villa. He was in awe of them and was listing everything he would want from his team backed by a raucous crowd that all stayed till the end. I feel for Pep, it's not his fault that Rodri is having brain farts and that Kev had such a bad injury and (I think) not his fault either that we've made some really poor signings in attempt to replace great players.
Maybe a word from Pep about the travelling fans tonight wouldn't have gone amiss. Great support, "raucous" as fuck, and we all stayed to the fucking end as well.

Villa fans are fucking wierd bellends.

When you hit the top, and you have the money, you really need to go shopping at Waitrose. We decided to nip into Farm Foods and it’s is biting us on the arse big style.

The club trying too hard to be liked and think winning the net spend trophy would lead to praise.

That and also the fact that winning the treble meant most of our budget going on bonuses.

Pep does set the team up however and at the moment the system he is trying to transition us to isn’t working as it completely missing an engine without Rodri - largely down to us being unable to retain possession in the final third and then be woefully exposed to pace at the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.