I love City but I also follow...

njmcfc1894 said:
Rochdale, in 93 94 used to go to Spotland or San Spotland as my mate calls it, whenever city didnt play or we were away, saw Roberto Martinez there in 95 for Wigan in the LDVcup, going to get to Dale vs Bury if i can as its on international week

Andy Thackeray was playing plus saw some legends playing inc Martin Hodge at Plymouth, Peter Reids brother Shaun played for them as well

Me and mates all has season tickets in the Sandy Lane from about 1992-1995, used to walk down to the games and have a good laugh. Then when we were old enough and passed our driving tests we stopped going as we could get to our main team instead.

I remember Alan Reeves, Jason Peake and Steve Whitehall as my favourites from that era

Warrington Wolves RLFC

Could never ever follow another football club.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Uwe Rosler said:
I always look out for Alty's results, go down to watch them about 5-10 times a season.

An old acquaintance of mine is on the Board of Directors at Alty.
I'm from Timperley but have no interest in Alty, at all. I've been to about ten games in my life and wasn't really rooting for Alty in them.

Benfica in Portugal, it's a lovely country so I go out there at least once a year and the stadiums there are brilliant. Ended up watching the league on the internet and following Benfica.
Also keep an eye on the Sheffield teams as I live there and if I didn't then 90% of the banter at work would go straight over my head! No real preference for either, but I'd love them both to make it back to PL so we could spank them

Go to chorley now and again, always look out for their results but never really feel upset if they lose like city.

Also I've been watching mls last few seasons never been to Portland but there fans are epic along with the Seattle fans as well so always want them to well even if they are big rivals

Only got space for city in my heart no other club could come close or the joy or the heartbreak of city but CTID

guinnessdaze said:
AFC Bournemouth, watch them now and again, big association with City over the years.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2013-07-02-cherries-to-host-real-madrid-890863.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2013 ... 90863.aspx</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.