I need some girl advice

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I hope we never have to go to war again, as if the 'men' of this forum are anything to go by we'll have a bunch of pansies weeping at pics of some tart from Blakely or something instead of firing and moving.

My advice -GET SOME NUTS and man up.....
Did you manage to get your teeth whitened mate?

Yeah that's what i thought...

ono said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I hope we never have to go to war again, as if the 'men' of this forum are anything to go by we'll have a bunch of pansies weeping at pics of some tart from Blakely or something instead of firing and moving.

My advice -GET SOME NUTS and man up.....

Wowwwww!!!! If this was a boxing match, BB2 would currently be laying face down on the canvass, with stars and singing birds dancing round his head! Quality comeback from Ono!!

Pigeonho said:
ono said:

Wowwwww!!!! If this was a boxing match, BB2 would currently be laying face down on the canvass, with stars and singing birds dancing round his head! Quality comeback from Ono!!

WHAT? How do you figure that you choppy crow.

I had my teeth whitened-no a big deal. This guy is talking like a 13 year old girl about his feelings on a football forum with complete starangers.....

I am a mans man and a real man. Never catch me doing that.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Pigeonho said:

I had my teeth whitened-no a big deal. This guy is talking like a 13 year old girl about his feelings on a football forum with complete starangers.....

Whatever you say mate

ross_teeth1.jpg

My advice is on page one of Liam's thread. Apparently I have been Clarkied. Still a good piece of advice though if Ono cares to wander over.

My advice is on page one of Liam's thread. Apparently I have been Clarkied. Still a good piece of advice though if Ono cares to wander over.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Pigeonho said:

We would never catch you in the sun though would we?
Plus ..... I would have a look over the thread about Male Grooming before you mention other men not having a set!
You wouldn’t go to war - they wouldn’t let you take your overpriced moisturiser and “designer” sunglasses............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.