I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, our record in big games this season is abysmal and we've got a few coming up. Next 5 fixtures west ham away, sunderland away, Leicester at home, spurs at home, newcastle away. I can only see 8 or 9 points out of that realistically, the way we are playing.

I can see 11

Quite enjoying the fact that it's so close. Running away with it would be boring and it's just not City to do things the easy way. I think our superior squad and experience of winning 2 Premier League titles will eventually tell in the end.

We have to get up for it. As fans. If this was our first season of trying to win the league we would be absolutely buzzing. Determination is needed from players and fans alike. We all have to do out but to make the etihad more intimidating for the big games left.

I am desperate to see us lift that trophy again. Think we will do it but going to be tight.

Huge game for Arsenal next week against Chelsea. Win and their tails will be up going into (other than Soton at home) a tricky run of Bornemouth away, Leicester home and rags away, lose and the pressure's on.

Would take a draw.

Dunno, our record in big games this season is abysmal and we've got a few coming up. Next 5 fixtures west ham away, sunderland away, Leicester at home, spurs at home, newcastle away. I can only see 8 or 9 points out of that realistically, the way we are playing.
Should win all 5.

Hoping home advantage will change our results vs sides at the top, but cant see us beating leicester and spurs. we'll draw at least one IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.