I still think we will win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Peaking at the right time decides the fate of the league, Leicester have already peaked and now are not as free flowing as they were with mahrez and vardy not producing much, arsenal have also experienced it to some extent and a dull period for them might not be far away, whereas city after the first defeat to westham havent really been consistent enough with out of form players, injuries but managed to keep in touch with the leaders, and if everton and palace games are anything to go by its our time to put up a consistent and defining run towards the league title

We have to step up. Simple as that really. If we do, we walk it by the end of the season

I absolutely think City will win the league, but MP is making it much harder than it should be. I'm 46 years old and I've never been spoiled by a sports team, just once I'd like to see a team dominate and make it easy for me as a fan.

The league is pretty open right now. The general consensus seems to be Leicester can't win it. Which leaves about 4 teams in contention. Us, Arsenal, Spurs and United.

None of the 4 teams are convincing at the moment. But if I were a betting man, I'd say it is a close call between us and Arsenal, with Spurs having an outside chance. The rags have improved a lot, and have managed to not lose ground on the front runners in spite of being very poor.

I like our chances if we get healthy and our stars start producing more consistently.

Chelsea at some point will wake up and play spoiler around April-May and derail the chances of some of the front runners.

I like our chances, and I likt where we are.

We have to get up for it. As fans. If this was our first season of trying to win the league we would be absolutely buzzing. Determination is needed from players and fans alike. We all have to do out but to make the etihad more intimidating for the big games left.

I am desperate to see us lift that trophy again. Think we will do it but going to be tight.

Imagine if it all comes down to the game against Arsenal at Etihad similar to the 1-0 game against United in 2011/12.

I think the plan is coming together nicely and we are perfectly poised to win the league....

I would love it, love it, if the decider was our home game against le arse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.