I think we will lose

To me it's yet another derby, I have no idea if we will win or loose, it could go either way, even if united was on top form and city was rock bottom, a manchester derby is well a manchester derby and you never know! Can always go either way. I know one thing for sure though. I'll be at both games sining away with butterflies in my stomach! Common the blues!!!!!

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?

I'm presuming you mean Wednesday?

To answer your question NO we will not lose and go and crawl back under your rock RAG..

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Will he play the "kids" on wed. ? Will he fuck.As to the Neville quote,,,,is the GOAT playing :)

He'a gonna put out his strongest (oldest team), Scholes/Giggs/Neville etc. Lets face it, if he put's his kids on they'll get a beating I'd imagine.

The 12th Man said:
I'm nervous as hell, as always with derby day and I also can't see Bacon Face sticking to his promise that his youngsters will play after their performance today, but when can you ever trust him.

Taggart has already sowed the seed for playing a stronger team with his "some of those players won't be playing on wednesday" bollox.

Balls to him though, COME ON CITY!!!

Why is the OP getting shit here ?

FFS, they were the last team I wanted in the semi, and I never understood why so many other people wanted them, and then just assumed we would do them if we got them. Them losing today was probably the worst possible result before Wednesday, they very rarely lose twice in a row ! Talk of their time coming to an end is ridiculous, and they will now be doubly up for it, as 1 route to silverware has gone, and winning things is what they do, they are 2 games away from the final, and they simply won't roll over for City, also he will now play his best 11 available, good, bring them on, because I'd sooner we beat their first team anyway.

However, ANYONE who takes the tie for granted is a mug, I've watched City long enough to NEVER assume anything, its clear that they are not a great side at the moment, but just being an optimistic fan will NOT win this tie. At 7:45pm Wednesday its 0-0, and they'll be as up for it as City (and they'll have 6000 of their most vociferous fans there). On the night, and over two games, CITY have to play better than them, but don't just assume we will, WE will also need to be right behind the team, and not just assuming that because Lids beat them we will.

That is not pessimistic, its using your head, some of you young blues need to wake up to real life, hating united does not win matches against them.

cleavers said:
Why is the OP getting shit here ?

FFS, they were the last team I wanted in the semi, and I never understood why so many other people wanted them, and then just assumed we would do them if we got them. Them losing today was probably the worst possible result before Wednesday, they very rarely lose twice in a row ! Talk of their time coming to an end is ridiculous, and they will now be doubly up for it, as 1 route to silverware has gone, and winning things is what they do, they are 2 games away from the final, and they simply won't roll over for City, also he will now play his best 11 available, good, bring them on, because I'd sooner we beat their first team anyway.

However, ANYONE who takes the tie for granted is a mug, I've watched City long enough to NEVER assume anything, its clear that they are not a great side at the moment, but just being an optimistic fan will NOT win this tie. At 7:45pm Wednesday its 0-0, and they'll be as up for it as City (and they'll have 6000 of their most vociferous fans there). On the night, and over two games, CITY have to play better than them, but don't just assume we will, WE will also need to be right behind the team, and not just assuming that because Lids beat them we will.

That is not pessimistic, its using your head, some of you young blues need to wake up to real life, hating united does not win matches against them.

Before you made this daft statement did you take time to look at the fixtures they have coming up?

Not only do i think we will win the game on wednesday night but i can see us winning the tie on wednesday night leaving the away leg as a mere formality.
Even with some of our defensive injuries, i feel that the defence will be tight enough and our attack could rip their defence to shreds.

4 or 5 goals to the blues and sour purple nose complaining about too much time added on :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.