I think we will lose

I think the rags are shitting themselves for this game now after today.
Whatever you're feeling diehard,we're in the next round of the FA cup and the much lauded "new generation" of Wellbeck,Obertan,Gibson etc. just been beaten pretty convincingly by a team from two divisions lower.
ferguscum can bluster and blame all he likes-with the crowd on our side and our tails up,injuries or not we're the last team they want to be facing next,believe me.

But please,please,please...for the love of God let him play Gary Neville at RB on Wednesday night.The guy is finished.Anyone of Petrov,Bellamy or Robinho will utterly destroy him.

loads of callers/texters and emailers to radio 5 been saying fergie out - hilarious!

fergie saying that nobody that played against leeds will play wednesday - apparently the w*nker is "furious"....

if nothing else he will really fire them up but I think the psychology of winning is drifting away from them now - they know they can be beaten, whereas in the past they "knew" that they would win.

I think the mind games are swinging our way but god knows! just sing your heads off, wave your blue glowsticks and drown out anything that lot do!

Ducado, stick 'CityDieHard' onto your WUM list because this has got to be a fuckin' wind up!

The days of us having a negative mentality are over, i hope chuckle plays, bellers will just completely tear him to pieces from the first second, don't give a shit what team he plays, strongest or weakest, still gonna win.

were gona trash them southern scumbags just like leeds did and mancini is gona head butt bacon face in the bacon face and then the fannies r gona be like FERGIE OUT and we will all be singing the blues!!!!

BlueBoy93 said:
were gona trash them southern scumbags just like leeds did and mancini is gona head butt bacon face in the bacon face and then the fannies r gona be like FERGIE OUT and we will all be singing the blues!!!!
ALTOGETHER NOW,,,,,,AH NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES,WHEN CITY WIN.........

TTTCITYBHOY said:
BlueBoy93 said:
ALTOGETHER NOW,,,,,,AH NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES,WHEN CITY WIN.........

I`ve been textig that to rags all day. Hopefully I b able to text it at least 2 more imes in january!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.