I think we will lose

I can't believe some of the negativity on this thread....

The rags have just been beaten at the swamp by a team from division one ffs!

beckford2320.gif

You need to go into EVERY game believing you can win it, otherwise you are beaten before the first whistle.....

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
You need to go into EVERY game believing you can win it, otherwise you are beaten before the first whistle.....

I agree, but if the players assume they will win (see united) they probably won't.

Believing is one thing, assuming (like a lot of posts in this thread) is quite another.

The Lids game is history, and you can bet your life they will be f**king sore about it, so they will be right up for us now. I wish they had dicked Lids 6-0 to be honest, it certainly wouldn't have made our prospects any worse.

PaulPowre said:
Before you made this daft statement did you take time to look at the fixtures they have coming up?

Yeah, and funnily enough the two I'm interested in are against us.

law74 said:
Not only do i think we will win the game on wednesday night but i can see us winning the tie on wednesday night leaving the away leg as a mere formality.
Even with some of our defensive injuries, i feel that the defence will be tight enough and our attack could rip their defence to shreds.

4 or 5 goals to the blues and sour purple nose complaining about too much time added on :-)

win by 4 or 5 .. are you on crack?

;D

surely we'll win by at least 6

The pessimism comes from experience.

There have been a lot of serious let downs. So I can totally understand the OP's sentiment.

But this time I feel different. I posted a thread called 'A new Era' after Mancini's first game. I did that because the team got serious and organised. We are not reliant on luck and effort these days, we are better. We will win because we can. Simple as.

city diehard said:
no one else is saying it...but i certainly think it.

and it's not naturally a pessamist but thats just what i feel.

anybody else think the same?

City diehard... you sure?

How's about changing your name to... City not really convinced...

cleavers said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:

I agree, but if the players assume they will win (see united) they probably won't.

Believing is one thing, assuming (like a lot of posts in this thread) is quite another.

The Lids game is history, and you can bet your life they will be f**king sore about it, so they will be right up for us now. I wish they had dicked Lids 6-0 to be honest, it certainly wouldn't have made our prospects any worse.

PaulPowre said:
Before you made this daft statement did you take time to look at the fixtures they have coming up?

Yeah, and funnily enough the two I'm interested in are against us.

What so they will just concentrate on the two ties with us and totally ignore the premiership games?. Or do you think they will play their strongest team twice a week for the whole of January?. Would that would be great preperation for the Champs league games coming in early Feb?.

As i said look at their squad and fixtures coming up before you make silly comments.

PaulPowre said:
What so they will just concentrate on the two ties with us and totally ignore the premiership games?. Or do you think they will play their strongest team twice a week for the whole of January?. Would that would be great preperation for the Champs league games coming in early Feb?.

As i said look at their squad and fixtures coming up before you make silly comments.

I bow to your obviously far superior knowledge of the rag team and fitness to me.

We'll see who is making the silly comments, when their teamsheet is provided on Wednesday.

cleavers said:
I bow to your obviously far superior knowledge of the rag team and fitness to me.

We'll see who is making the silly comments, when their teamsheet is provided on Wednesday.

Not that I can see them worrying too much about Burnley, Hull, and Portsmouth at home, I reckon 3 wins no matter what team they play.

United were only a few players short of a full side, they had the option of not playing a full team, they could have played Valencia, Carrick and Giggs from the start, they had the home advantage, they played a league 1 team and the team they played together should have been good enough for a PL Game let alone a league 1 team, yet they lost.

We had far more injuries, we didn't need to start with our trio on the bench, we had a 19 year old at CB in his debut away at a Championship team in the snow and we won.

United have no excuses, they weren't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.