I Wanna Be A Door...

glen quagmire said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
glen quagmire said:
I can ask the boys to play it at the next gig. How fun would that be? We could go halves on an E and get some shit whizz and go mental when the guitar encore bit is playing at the end....

Count me in, if i can get a ticket that is.

People might jump on the bandwagon though, any sniff of The Stone Roses now and its rife.

Just ring 0901 654 3241 to join the queue, for tickets.....

Am i going to be on hold for 70 minutes to be told they're sold out.

Its like trying to get a ticket for the derby at the swamp.

glen quagmire said:
I, like loads on here, was a child of manchester. My teenage years were filled with, the roses, james, mondays, inspirals, charlatans, new fads, all before they were mainstream. Fuck i even saw northside with less crowd than my lads band's first gig!

I have swerved this and it's killing me, because all i have seen raving about this gig, is kids and middle aged businessmen trying to get a slice of what they missed the first time around.....

Wow nail on the head with this 1 Glen

badmash said:
glen quagmire said:
I, like loads on here, was a child of manchester. My teenage years were filled with, the roses, james, mondays, inspirals, charlatans, new fads, all before they were mainstream. Fuck i even saw northside with less crowd than my lads band's first gig!

I have swerved this and it's killing me, because all i have seen raving about this gig, is kids and middle aged businessmen trying to get a slice of what they missed the first time around.....

Wow nail on the head with this 1 Glen

I am not always a total **** mate.
:0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.