I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

This has to be one of the most childish pathectic threads yet. I presume the OP is a member of the junior blues!

Yeah, still want him gone.

Helped us to win the league? Did he fuck! If he hadn't fucked off for months we could well have had it won well before we did.

We won the league in spite of him, not because of him.

I'm happy either way, not really arsed if he stays or goes.

If he goes and we use the cash to change the dynamic of the team with an attacking winger who gives us extra options and can bring the best out of other attackers - I'm Happy

If he stays and he forms a season long title winning relationship with the rest of the team - I'm Happy.

My only real concern about him staying is that in the last six games he was in the starting eleven, but if he stays will he be happy to be a rotated squad player? I hope so for his sake that he is, 'cause he'll be f*cking lynched by the mob if he spits his dummy out again.

Cheesy said:
Yeah, still want him gone.

Helped us to win the league? Did he fuck! If he hadn't fucked off for months we could well have had it won well before we did.

We won the league in spite of him, not because of him.

So you admit with him we could have won the leauge sooner? Your post does not make sense.

nehe11 said:
I haven´t forgetten him being AWOL. His wages are high and having 4 top strikers is to much. I know the season is long but Real Madrid managed to do it with only 2 strikers. I´m not a fan of Dzeko but he wants to stay and Tevez will hinder Balotellis and Dzekos progress in the team playing ahead of them. I want us to sell Tevez and invest the money in 2 wingers instead.

Oh ffs...here we go... Bluemoan you saw me standing alone..

I thought he was the biggest **** going and probably still do to be honest..

However i am willing to give him another chance,there is no doubt we are one hell of a team with tevez involved you would be lying if you thought otherwise..

With Tevez up top with Sergio we look a far, far more dangerous side. One that will fight to the death but who have the quality to destroy sides.

Them two are easily our most effective forward line, while i have lost a lot with Tevez the fact remains he is top class and we should try and keep him.

ElanJo said:
peoffrey said:
Would it be fair to say Aguero is the future? No baggage like Tevez (throughout his career) and Balotelli (self-explanatory.)

I hope so (in other words, I hope he's still here in 3+ years)

ATM, Aguero is every bit as good as, and probably better than, Tevez when it comes to goalscoring (More of Tevez' goals came from penalties compared with Aguero) but Tevez is the better of the two when it comes to build up play, vision and passing. I dunno if Aguero will ever be as good as Tevez in this regard but I can see him being a 40+ goal a season striker in the future

If he's consistently scoring 40 a season then he'll get a stand named after him one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.