I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

r.soleofsalford said:
Skashion said:
Dennis Tuearts MGBGT said:
Mancini played him for about 7 seconds at Arsenal.
Then he played him in every game and we won every one and the title.
Revisionism at its finest. He wasn't on the pitch when we scored against Newcastle. In fact, it was subbing him off and pushing Yaya forward which got us those goals. Against QPR we were losing 2-1 against ten men until he went off. The substitutions, the maligned Dzeko (the striker who finished with the most goals and assists per minute in our side, ahead of Aguero even) and Balotelli (subbed on for Tevez) who scored and assisted the league winning goals.

Tevez's sum total contribution this season, in ten appearances, has been four goals against two mid table sides, and granted, an assist against Chelsea. Might we have not won the league without them? I think we'd still have won against West Brom at home and Norwich away without Tevez, yes. The win against Chelsea maybe not. Maybe not the draw against Sunderland either. Perhaps we wouldn't have won the league without him, though I'm far more certain we wouldn't had he played every minute of every game since Arsenal. However, in a campaign as tight as this one, as long as you didn't only score own goals and concede penalties, you contributed to the title win. Tevez's contributions rank somewhere near dead last this campaign and yet Tevez's sycophants will tell you he practically won the league because it was his return that inspired us. No, it was the return of all our best players who'd been sidelined. Kompany and Lescott being out made us more defensive, then Yaya was out (we saw the effects that had against QPR), as were Silva and Aguero. They all come back and then we start motoring again - just as we did in October, November and most of December when Tevez was not in the side. Where's the final proof that it wasn't a Tevez-inspired revival? In the final three games, the rags, Newcastle and QPR, he did nothing; no goals, no assists. At the point when he was subbed off we were on one point, not the six we needed. It was the team that won all year that took us over the line. It's those boys who fought till the death and fought throughout the campaign that did it. The lads that were thinking 3 points not Par-3.

bang on

Yes totally agree with Skashion and r.sole.

I am glad that others agree that Tevez is overrated.

greenfingers said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Skashion said:
Revisionism at its finest. He wasn't on the pitch when we scored against Newcastle. In fact, it was subbing him off and pushing Yaya forward which got us those goals. Against QPR we were losing 2-1 against ten men until he went off. The substitutions, the maligned Dzeko (the striker who finished with the most goals and assists per minute in our side, ahead of Aguero even) and Balotelli (subbed on for Tevez) who scored and assisted the league winning goals.

Tevez's sum total contribution this season, in ten appearances, has been four goals against two mid table sides, and granted, an assist against Chelsea. Might we have not won the league without them? I think we'd still have won against West Brom at home and Norwich away without Tevez, yes. The win against Chelsea maybe not. Maybe not the draw against Sunderland either. Perhaps we wouldn't have won the league without him, though I'm far more certain we wouldn't had he played every minute of every game since Arsenal. However, in a campaign as tight as this one, as long as you didn't only score own goals and concede penalties, you contributed to the title win. Tevez's contributions rank somewhere near dead last this campaign and yet Tevez's sycophants will tell you he practically won the league because it was his return that inspired us. No, it was the return of all our best players who'd been sidelined. Kompany and Lescott being out made us more defensive, then Yaya was out (we saw the effects that had against QPR), as were Silva and Aguero. They all come back and then we start motoring again - just as we did in October, November and most of December when Tevez was not in the side. Where's the final proof that it wasn't a Tevez-inspired revival? In the final three games, the rags, Newcastle and QPR, he did nothing; no goals, no assists. At the point when he was subbed off we were on one point, not the six we needed. It was the team that won all year that took us over the line. It's those boys who fought till the death and fought throughout the campaign that did it. The lads that were thinking 3 points not Par-3.

bang on

Yes totally agree with Skashion and r.sole.

I am glad that others agree that Tevez is overrated.
Yes overrated thats why he scores 50 goals in 2 seasons also do you really think we would have won those last 6 matches or the chelsea game without tevez. We were completely out of ideas against stoke and the arsenal match was the worst performance ive seen from us under mancini, tevez alone did not save us but he was one of the main reasons why.

Skashion said:
Dennis Tuearts MGBGT said:
Mancini played him for about 7 seconds at Arsenal.
Then he played him in every game and we won every one and the title.

Killer post, nice one. I'll probably be quoting you at some point tonight. I'll be drunk though so expect no accuracy, or credit for that matter, haha

I think we'll see classic Tevez again next season when he's had a full pre-season under his belt and is starting regularly. It was going to be difficult to be fully match fit when he's been playing golf and dossing around for as long as he had been.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I knew you were talking bollocks to start with and then i read this and realised you know close to fuck all about football i mean possibly less than a cockney united fan who has spent 40 years smoking crack cocaine on mars

I'm talking bollocks and yet you are incapable of responding to even 1 of my points. Hmmm...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Were you on holiday and missed the 2 seasons before this one where tevez scored over 50 goals or are you just daft

Were you on holiday and missed THIS season where every one of the listed players significantly outperformed king Carlos, or are you just daft?

conormcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I knew you were talking bollocks to start with and then i read this and realised you know close to fuck all about football i mean possibly less than a cockney united fan who has spent 40 years smoking crack cocaine on mars

I'm talking bollocks and yet you are incapable of responding to even 1 of my points. Hmmm...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Were you on holiday and missed the 2 seasons before this one where tevez scored over 50 goals or are you just daft

Were you on holiday and missed THIS season where every one of the listed players significantly outperformed king Carlos, or are you just daft?
Thats not the point though yes hes made huge mistakes but why would you want such a good player to leave.

At the end of the day Tevez took the piss out of the club, the management, the players and most importantly us the fans and personally I hope he just goes quietly off to Italy. I know a lot of people can easily forgive him and clap him onto the pitch but as far as I'm concerned he's dead as a player for us, he could score 70 goals Messi style next season and I still couldn't bring myself to cheer on the ****.

He's undoubtely talented and probably one of the top 10 strikers in the world but I don't think him and Aguero can play together. It works away from home because opponents have too appease the home fans and at least have a go but at home (QPR being the prime example) teams will sit back and deny us any space and that's why you need some sort of physical presence. Next season more and more teams will just come for a draw simply because we're Champions so we need as many different options and ways to break teams down as possible and Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Nasri are all a bit too similar in that they just want to walk the ball into the net.

Oh and I may have missed it but Tevez is a ****, just fuck him off.

Some people on here have very short memories, Tevez carried this team through 09/10 season and 10/11.
He joined us when we were shit and carried us for 2 full seasons.

Yes he fell out with Mancini and disappeared for 6months but he came back, apologized and since then he's put his head down and got on with the job again.

Zabs already stated that the 3 argies are staying, personally I think Tevez will be back to scoring for fun next season.

20sbc07 said:
Some people on here have very short memories, Tevez carried this team through 09/10 season and 10/11.
He joined us when we were shit and carried us for 2 full seasons.

Yes he fell out with Mancini and disappeared for 6months but he came back, apologized and since then he's put his head down and got on with the job again.

Zabs already stated that the 3 argies are staying, personally I think Tevez will be back to scoring for fun next season.

im sorry, but in the long run, that is unforgivable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.