I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
cleavers said:
4 goals and one game winning assist proves you wrong.
Not really when compared to the contributions of others,

So the winner against Chelsea - which he helped to set up - didn't help us to win the league because other players contributed more?

Okaaaay....
There are probably hundreds of other one off contributions by the whole squad that could be highlighted, the fact is he f*cked off for the best part of 6 months, if he hadn't, he might have had a fair few more to go in that list, he's not a hero, he's mercenary tw@t that tried to f*ck our club, who proved they were far bigger than he was.

If he stays, and gets his head down and does the business, then great, but as I said I'll watch with interest, waiting for his ego to become bigger than the club again (remembering this was the third time), hopefully I'll be wrong.....

cleavers said:
cleavers said:
Not really when compared to the contributions of others,

So the winner against Chelsea - which he helped to set up - didn't help us to win the league because other players contributed more?

Okaaaay....
There are probably hundreds of other one off contributions by the whole squad that could be highlighted, the fact is he f*cked off for the best part of 6 months, if he hadn't, he might have had a fair few more to go in that list, he's not a hero, he's mercenary tw@t that tried to f*ck our club, who proved they were far bigger than he was.

If he stays, and gets his head down and does the business, then great, but as I said I'll watch with interest, waiting for his ego to become bigger than the club again (remembering this was the third time), hopefully I'll be wrong.....

You wont be wrong. The guys a fuckin' timebomb!

No. One of the best 2 strikers in the Premiership, and we have them both. That's why rags are so bitter about him.

ElanJo said:
peoffrey said:
ElanJo said:
No.

He's our best striker. As I said before he came back, if he wants to stay and is prepared to knuckle down (which he has done so far) then I'm fine with him being here.

Surely Aguero is better? He's not even hit his peak yet.

Tevez is the more all round complete player atm.

Would it be fair to say Aguero is the future? No baggage like Tevez (throughout his career) and Balotelli (self-explanatory.)

Can't trust him - get rid asap and use the money to buy someone who won't fuck off and play golf for 6 months.......

Carlos seems much more content and settled at the minute , could be a revelation next season . Think he may have finally realised that there are not clubs willing to break the bank to sign him and maybe City offer a good deal in terms of salary and football prospects , also good that he now has more fellow countrymen here

Everyone will have various opinions on this matter , but i go back and ask , if he goes , who do we replace him with ? If he stays , it could be like signing a new £40m player of Aguero stature again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.