I want Tevez to leave, do you agree with me?

Sell I'd say whilst we can still get a bit for him instead of watching him go for pennies next year. Balo, Dzeko & Guidetti need more game time to prove themselves and anyone who thinks Tevez and is irreplaceable and is vital as a second-striker to Aguero needs to have their head tested. Don't get me wrong I'll always be grateful for all he has contributed to our club, but I feel the next window is the right time to let him go. (Btw this is coming from someone with 'Tevez' on the back of my 2009 shirt and worshiped him before the Bayern incident)

peoffrey said:
ElanJo said:
peoffrey said:
Surely Aguero is better? He's not even hit his peak yet.

Tevez is the more all round complete player atm.

Would it be fair to say Aguero is the future? No baggage like Tevez (throughout his career) and Balotelli (self-explanatory.)

I hope so (in other words, I hope he's still here in 3+ years)

ATM, Aguero is every bit as good as, and probably better than, Tevez when it comes to goalscoring (More of Tevez' goals came from penalties compared with Aguero) but Tevez is the better of the two when it comes to build up play, vision and passing. I dunno if Aguero will ever be as good as Tevez in this regard but I can see him being a 40+ goal a season striker in the future

Zab has already said that himself, Aguero and Tevez are staying.

Tevez on form with Aguero is easily one of the best striker partnerships in the world.

nehe11 said:
I haven´t forgetten him being AWOL. His wages are high and having 4 top strikers is to much. I know the season is long but Real Madrid managed to do it with only 2 strikers. I´m not a fan of Dzeko but he wants to stay and Tevez will hinder Balotellis and Dzekos progress in the team playing ahead of them. I want us to sell Tevez and invest the money in 2 wingers instead.

FUCK OFF PRICK!!

Has someone opened a new restaurant he likes? Why is he suddenly content in the shithole that is Manchester?

Thanks for everything amigo, now fuck off to Milan, Argentina.

By the way, what did you do with the scarf I gave you at Wembley? Oh yea, you threw it away.

to all the people saying he fucked off for 6 months, it's not like we were calling him saying "hey, we could really use you this saturday! will you please join us?" bobby told him he would never play for the team again and then made him play with the teenagers. it was meant to be an insult, and i think tevez was insulted. i know mancini is like jesus nowadays, but he handled that whole situation pretty poorly. let his emotions, specifically his ego, get in the way of handling the situation rationally.

is tevez a ****? yeah. is he stupid? definitely. is he a huge asset to this team? no doubt about it.

if you're going to say that he needs to go, you better have some sort of alternative to present...because he's borderline irreplaceable. if we can sell him and replace him, then sure, let's do it...but i don't really know how to do that...if you do, enlighten me.

Keep him unless there is truely someone better coming in and there is financial sense to letting him go.

We helped win us the league. He could help us win more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.