Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Here is the problem according to Marca: He agreed to drop his wages to join Real Madrid to £215,000/week... AFTER TAX (Real Madrid told him where to go). Bring those demands to England and that is £400,000/week.

LoveCity said:
Here is the problem according to Marca: He agreed to drop his wages to join Real Madrid to £215,000/week... AFTER TAX (Real Madrid told him where to go). Bring those demands to England and that is £400,000/week.

fuck no. 400,000k ?

LoveCity said:

City know what they can afford and, more importantly in my mind, what they want to afford.

I have to be honest and say I very much doubt we will sign him...I just cannot see him dropping his wages demands considerably low enough to fit our new structure

We will end up with Negredo...which I will still be happy with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.