Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

For his ability, yes. For how much he'd cost and wages, no. Wouldnt screw up our FFP for a 31? yr old.

oakiecokie said:
Why the fuck is this thread still continuing ?? We `re not in for him, he`s fucking old and his wages could not be tolerated.

What are you trying to say, Oakie?

Yes and if our interest is real then a forward line of Aguero,Ibra,dzeko Guidetti is good. Does jovetic operate in midfield? Dzeko might be off, can't seem him happy to play second fiddle to Ibra.

Would be just happy with negredo,Agureo,dzeko and guidetti.

oakiecokie said:
Why the fuck is this thread still continuing ?? We `re not in for him, he`s fucking old and his wages could not be tolerated.

given that there has been press speculation that we are looking at him then I think the thread deserves its existence

Goo said:
oakiecokie said:

What are you trying to say, Oakie?

Hi Mate.In a nutshell we don`t need this fucker who has an over inflated ego,thats the gist of it.We ain`t interested so why the fuck do we keep going on about something that will never happen.
You keeping well mate ??

karen7 said:
Are you saying Sergio is not considered to be the most important striker?

1 - Ibra would go nowhere where he wasnt the #1 choice
2 - Ibra is the best pure striker on the planet - so yes he would be more important than Sergio

note: I hate Ibra. Hated him when he was at Milan as well.

BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:

given that there has been press speculation that we are looking at him then I think the thread deserves its existence

Ah and I suppose some dozy twat started it on our religious twitter programmes that are taken as gospel by some daft fuckers.

ACMilan said:
karen7 said:
Are you saying Sergio is not considered to be the most important striker?

1 - Ibra would go nowhere where he wasnt the #1 choice
2 - Ibra is the best pure striker on the planet - so yes he would be more important than Sergio

note: I hate Ibra. Hated him when he was at Milan as well.

fuckin hell I agree with one of your posts.

help please.

as for the Guidetti shouts please give over. not good enough.

oakiecokie said:
Ah and I suppose some dozy twat started it on our religious twitter programmes that are taken as gospel by some daft fuckers.

L'Equipe is not gospel, but probably the most reliable of papers in europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.