Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

Another bullshit link, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. Class
finisher and has banged them in wherever he's played.

There are real questions about his ego and mannerisms but the bottom line is that he is still one of the best players in the world, will guarantee goals and because on his winningphilia, he may very well guarantee us the title.

Notwithstanding, it will be a short term fix rather than a long term plan if he is signed as he is the very definition of a locum footballer: travelling from place to place, never settling and never being really content and happy regardless.

Based on the protracted deals we have been involved in for attacking players and strikers, I really see this news as mere speculation as we seem to be linked with any organism that call himself or maybe herself a striker. I mean if we are linked with Fred, Osvaldo and Ronaldo, why not Ibrahimovic?

Personally I don't see it happening but it will be very difficult to say no to a player like Ibrahimhovic.

Would take him in a heartbeat. Perfect blend of guile and strength. Only possible negatives are his attitude and wages. I don't necessarily think that being selfish is a bad trait for a striker. Hopefully we could make a hypothetical contract performance based so that his flat rate is among our higher earners but he can reach his demands if he does the business on the field.

Wouldn't be a very holistic transfer but he's definitely good enough to make an exception IMO.

woolleyback blue said:
neel said:
wht abt replacing dzkho with him...cant see dzkho staying here for more than 2 yrs...lets sell him to Napoli for say abt 20...get ibra for 15...With Ibra/John/Jovetic/Aguero/Negredo, we would have lots of variety to our attack for CL for atleast next 2-3 years

I'd rather have Dzeko, he's proved with the right service he can score in the PL.

ibra would do it on his own.

Id very much doubt the word Ibra has even been muttered by the likes of cheeky and pelli :)

hgblue said:
Saif1994 said:
It seems like too many people have been playing Fifa 13 career mode lately. Just because a player is 31 it does not mean that he will automatically start to go on his way down.

Zlatan played better for PSG than he ever has done for any other of his previous clubs. He is in PEAK physical condition. Probably fitter than quite a lot of people 5 years younger. He is an incredible finisher, powerful and his work rate is much better than it used to be. Also his 'attitude' should not be a problem at all. Pellegrini is a good man manager with all his experience with the likes of Cristiano etc. Thank goodness Pellegrini is interested in him.

Also, Ibra is fluent in Bosnian (so hopefully will get on well with Dzeko) and English obviously.

Not to mention this guy is a 6ft 5 BEAST. I'd like to see that fag stoke defender Shawcross even try to over power him.

Great post. The thought of Shawcross trying to bully Ibra just made me chuckle ;).

It is not nice to laugh at people. But instead of imagine, you could watch it happen here here. Starts at 2.21. One makes a schoolsboy mistake and one is a worldclass footballer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9CoZCJH3I[/youtube]

edit: grammar

de niro said:
woolleyback blue said:
neel said:
wht abt replacing dzkho with him...cant see dzkho staying here for more than 2 yrs...lets sell him to Napoli for say abt 20...get ibra for 15...With Ibra/John/Jovetic/Aguero/Negredo, we would have lots of variety to our attack for CL for atleast next 2-3 years

I'd rather have Dzeko, he's proved with the right service he can score in the PL.

ibra would do it on his own.

I have evidence Dzeko can do it there's none to say Ibra can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.