Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

I remember a storm game where a slapshot got deflected over the boards and whacked some poor fella in the face. Looked like he had glasses on as well. 2 paramedics were there, and then the announcement to "please keep your eye on the puck at all times" drew plenty of groans.

mcfcinprague said:
I watch the Extraliga here in the Czech republic - meaning I go to the games

My local team Kladno are in 5th place - The great Jaromir Jagr was playing for them until Thursday when he went off to play with the Dallas Stars

Plzen are currently the leaders

Co-incidentally Plzen are also currently leading the football Gambrinus liga too

Yeah Extraliga is pretty good. I watch the Schweizer NLA, following my local team, ZSC Lions.

Until last week we had Dustin Brown (captain of the LA Kings who currently hold the Stanley Cup) but he's gone back to the states now the lockout's over.

Don't really watch Swiss football though, it's pretty shit.

Phoenix won the playoff cup this year beating the league champions Guildford flames 5-2 in the final. Just thought you should all know that amazing fact!

Toronto Maple Leafs just qualified for the Stanley cup playoffs for the first time in about ten years. They haven't won the cup since 1967, and they are the NHLs most valuable franchise. Average ticket prices for the upcoming playoff games.......$750.00. Way to reward your fans loyal support. Fucking jokers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.