Ice Hockey | Player arrested for manslaughter following death of Adam Johnson (P18)

Glad to see the Islanders made the play offs, hoping they can avoid Pittsburgh though.
Shame there's no terrestrial tv coverage in the UK, i think it's all on ESPN so i follow the games online.

Fuzzy Logic said:
Glad to see the Islanders made the play offs, hoping they can avoid Pittsburgh though.
Shame there's no terrestrial tv coverage in the UK, i think it's all on ESPN so i follow the games online.

It's not on ESPN. If it was, I'd be watching it. We only get the AHL.

Teabag Express said:
Who on here enjoys watching ice hockey?

don't know if anyone heard but the NHL strike is off and is due to start on the 19th.

I personally love it, they skate on the hardest surface with knives on their feet.

its a brilliant game, one of my big regrets is I never got to play for altrincham aces.

Went and saw the Toronto Maple Leafs play when i was in Canada a few years back and i really enjoyed it - Love the fact some guys are picked solely on how hard they are and how good a fighter they are! - There was two guys literally beating seven shades of shit out of each other in the middle of a game and the ref just let 'em! - That to me is a proper sport

Churchill123 said:
Went and saw the Toronto Maple Leafs play when i was in Canada a few years back and i really enjoyed it - Love the fact some guys are picked solely on how hard they are and how good a fighter they are! - There was two guys literally beating seven shades of shit out of each other in the middle of a game and the ref just let 'em! - That to me is a proper sport

Ere y'are mate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui1LhEqqnC8[/youtube]

kippaxwarrior said:
NHL is shown on Premier Sports on Sky 428 which you have to pay for
They are having a freeview weekend and the Rangers Vs Devils is on now live
Just started the 2nd period, Rangers are 2 nil up

Top lad!!! - I've got New Jersey on now pal! - Thanks mate thats my evening sorted until MOTD<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 pm --<br /><br />Just watching some ice hockey on sky live now and fuck me some of the hits these lads put on each other are monster!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/talks-stage-nhl-ice-hockey-2028824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... ey-2028824</a>

Just found this from a while ago, not sure if there's been any developments. I would love this to happen and would definitely go, never been to an NHL game and it's something I've always wanted to do.

Great vid Buzzer, now a bit of that on derby day would be fun Vinny and wio in the centre circle going for it.
Always a bit of passion in Canada v USA games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.