If not Mancini or Mourinho

NewbBlue said:
Proven: Mourinho, Hiddink

Unproven: Jurgen Klopp- Dortmund, Villas Boas- Porto.

Anyone of the two unproven ones. Both young, hungry and completely focused. Don't know much about the Portuguese chap, but Jürgen Klopp is great. Builds young, talented sides and has a great rapport with the fans and media.

ThatBlueGuy said:
Most of you won't agree but Harry Redknapp.
Or I wouldn't mind O'Neill.

you were right I do not agree twitcher is a dodgy fuck who would probably get done at city bringing us down with him

O'neill is better siuted to low budget clubs modern day harry basset

-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:45 pm --

ThatBlueGuy said:
Most of you won't agree but Harry Redknapp.
Or I wouldn't mind O'Neill.

you were right I do not agree twitcher is a dodgy fuck who would probably get done at city bringing us down with him

O'neill is better suited to low budget clubs modern day harry basset

O'Neill is not as respected as some think. He was trashed for spending shed loads on journeymen at Villa, and the fans were glad to see the back of his long ball football.

Nice guy, yes. Suitable manager, no.

taconinja said:
Benitez? There are no words.

Some of you are really showing your stupidity. You'd think they way so many foolishly deride him, he didn't win the la liga twice with valencia, the uefa cup, the fa cup, get to two champions league finals winning one ,consistenly finish in the top 4, and always get the better of mourinho in europe.

kacoo said:
Some of you are really showing your stupidity. You'd think they way so many foolishly deride him, he didn't win the la liga twice with valencia, the uefa cup, the fa cup, get to two champions league finals winning one ,consistenly finish in the top 4, and always get the better of mourinho in europe.

That was then.

More recently, he took that Liverpool team he won with the Champions League down the drain, upsetting Xabi Alonso by trying to get Gareth Barry (as if he'd be some replacement for Alonso!) and making some horrendous signings (Aquilani, Keane, Degen, Babel, Insua, Pennant, Dossena, Riera).

After he got dumped by Liverpool for sending them down the drain he got a great gig at Inter. An Inter team that had just won the Champions League under Mourinho, not torn apart at all, players like Eto'o, Sneijder, Lucio, and Cambiasso still there.

... and took the team that toppled Barcelona to mid-table mediocrity in a very weak league. This got him the sack and even another nothing special manager, Leonardo, has done a better job with Inter (the team Mancini won the title with multiple times).

Benitez would be a crap manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.