If not Mancini or Mourinho

There are no stand out candidates who would come and are guaranteed to be a total success.

Hiddink wouldn't stay at Chelsea so won't come to us.

Van Gaal has just been sacked, and Ancelotti is about to be.

Sven hasn't set the world alight for some time (and didn't even manage to be successful for more than half a season with us).

Pep has only ever managed the best team in the world. Xavi, Iniesta and Messi would have been majestic under any manager - he may turn out to be a poor manager elsewhere.

Wenger hasn't won a trophy for six years despite having more money over the last decade, than all but Chelsea and Utd. He had spent enough time complaining about our money and would never come to us.

The managers of Shalke and Porto are potentials - but could turn out to be a flash in the pan.

We've not even given Mancini a full season yet. What if we get 3/4th place and win the FA Cup? Who could come in and guarantee we overtake United? or Chelsea? Chelsea will start next year with Abramovich's seventh manager - seems many of our fans would prefer that kind of constant turmoil.

I firmly believe that keeping Mancini is important, and that success will come with stabilitiy but if we do get rid and cant get Jose then i'd say:
1. Sven - But i doubt he'd come back,
2. Guus Hiddink
3. Joachim Löw - Think hes done wonders for Germany,
Theres also André Villas Boas who everyone seems to think he'll be the next big thing.

what about the most successfull manager out there available today??????
marcelo lippi....
he has won everything.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.