If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only player guaranteed out for the season is AJ and to be honest was only playing bit part roles. As for Balotelli if he is available for Derby and is fit and raring to go that will be like a new signing because we haven't seen that much of him in the first season. It is up to Bert to sort us out tactically in midfield to make sure we get the right balance including someone who can fire crosses into the box for Dzeko, Tevez to feed on. I would have a dabble at playing Zab wide right in front of Richards both know full back role both like to get forward both can cross a ball, I don't think we need another player and as far as top four is concerned it is in our own hands to get it and the only team we should really care about is spurs.

Rammyblues said:
The only player guaranteed out for the season is AJ and to be honest was only playing bit part roles. As for Balotelli if he is available for Derby and is fit and raring to go that will be like a new signing because we haven't seen that much of him in the first season. It is up to Bert to sort us out tactically in midfield to make sure we get the right balance including someone who can fire crosses into the box for Dzeko, Tevez to feed on. I would have a dabble at playing Zab wide right in front of Richards both know full back role both like to get forward both can cross a ball, I don't think we need another player and as far as top four is concerned it is in our own hands to get it and the only team we should really care about is spurs.

Don't know about that I'd worry about Liverpool now that it looks like Charlie Adams is going there........................

Completely untrue , spurs haven't and won't sign anyone , arsenal haven't signed anyone , the rags haven't it is just chelsea with one player who has had an on off season . We will be fine , we may need a winger to cover AJ but it isn't essential as he didn't start every game . When mario is back with silva and dzeko and tevez etc. we will be fine.

waspish said:
Rammyblues said:

Don't know about that I'd worry about Liverpool now that it looks like Charlie Adams is going there........................

Liverpool could look like this in a few weeks:
-------------------------Reina------------------------
Kelly--------Carragher--------Agger--------Johnson
-------------------Lucas--------Adam----------------
------------------------Gerrard-----------------------
--------Suarez------------------------Anelka---------
-------------------------Carroll-----------------------

Although I think we will finish above them, by maybe 8 points. But it's not bad eh?

Blue Elmo said:
Completely untrue , spurs haven't and won't sign anyone , arsenal haven't signed anyone , the rags haven't it is just chelsea with one player who has had an on off season . We will be fine , we may need a winger to cover AJ but it isn't essential as he didn't start every game . When mario is back with silva and dzeko and tevez etc. we will be fine.

Yeah but Mario isn't back for a while, Silva has only just come back from injury, Dzeko is new and Tevez is injured, so is AJohnson, Jo is shit, Guidetti is completely untried... That's not fine!

We've got an FA Cup replay, a midweek FA Cup game in the next round (Spurs don't, did they lose on purpose?), two legs against Aris, a mid week Prem game, West Brom and the derby all in the next few weeks. I think in April we may well be fine but for all these games over the next few weeks it's gonna be very tough.

I'm almost thinking we should get orselves out of the FA Cup!

Ntini77 said:
stonerblue said:
we can only have 25 in the registered squad.

Liverpool are 13 points behind us

untd, Arsenal and spurs have not strengthened

You can almost guarantee Spurs will buy before the window closes.

Or even tomorrow like they did with van der Vaart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.