If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for this kind of drama.

SWP is a top class winger. Milner, Richards, Dzecko, Kolarov and Zab can all play wide.

There's a reason why the phrase " class throughout the squad" is used so much in relation to City.

AJ is a jewell in the crown, but he's definitely not the only one.

rickmcfc said:
waspish said:
Spend some time thinking of Moyes of Everton he looked suicidal on skysports!!!

Thats what we were like as a club before our owners came in!

in fact we were poorer than Everton...........

I couldnt give a fuck about the Scottish smack head, lord of the rings character looking, scouse robbing twat. Whay i am bothered about is that when we have let players go and have injurys left right and centre, we dont sign anyone. Really pissed off.
And breath

orrrr poor thing

Uq950.png

rickmcfc said:
Davis Luiz to Chelsea is now back on. Do you think we will sign anyone late on?
I honestly don't. I also think that we can't afford to sign more at the moment. I'm not talking about money. We could buy entire teams and not worry about that. I'm talking about the team. We can't just keep shoving new players in without giving time to settle. Can injuries derail us? Of course, but no amount of signings will fix that.

I just watched a game yesterday that a year prior we would have lost outright instead of coming back for a draw--and I fully believe we would have won if Micah hadn't went down to injury. I think we saw a lot of resolve in our team, and I'm proud of them for that. There's no magic transfer-wand that will cure everything.

I think we might get a last minute loan deal for a winger but if not I think we are still in the driving seat for top four, We just need to get behind the team!
Nige will make sure we get top 4 when he scores a hat trick at OT and punches Wooney. (Next season will be event harder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.