If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with replacing some of our squad players. But I think we need to move on from the days when a transfer widow = 6 new players. We need stability, we need to think about the impact of the new financial rules.

Chelsea's signings will make them stronger in the long term. But in the short term? They've got to bed in Torres alongside Drogba and dont both Terry and Luiz prefer to play as the left sided of the two centre backs? Either way I wouldnt assume that they'll gel straight away. Didnt Vidic and Evra struggle initially at Utd?

Maybe its just that I remember all too painfully the Rod Marsh signing, but I wouldnt automatically assume that Chelsea will be immediately stronger.

Jesus. Lots of spoilt kids in here tonight.

We have enough quality players to finish top 4, don't worry about that. I think a winger would be ideal on loan but if we don't manage to get one, well we have to get the best out of Milner and SWP, that's what Mancini is paid to do.

Rumour had it that Brian Marwood was at Carrington a hour ago. I wonder if we are planning a late swoop?

Re: If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish 4th.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
rickmcfc said:
That's my opinion. People around us are getting stronger, we have got weaker with the loss of Adam Johnson. Really think we should have tried for Torres and go for Ashley Young in replace of AJ. Come in Mancini, get some players in!

priceless

PMSL

Just wanna the say, the title of this thread just shows how stupid our fans our, soo many people chat so much crap that it creates a bad atmosphere. Makes me not wanna watch football

element_mcfc said:
Just wanna the say, the title of this thread just shows how stupid our fans our, soo many people chat so much crap that it creates a bad atmosphere. Makes me not wanna watch football

Good, fuck off and shut the door on your way out. Before you do fuck off, why is it stupid, its how i feel as a supporter, i think we will finish 5th, hope im wrong, but there you go. people around are getting stronger, that is a fact, with the players we have loaned out and the injuries we have, we are weaker. Its not rocket sience really is it.

element_mcfc said:

Yep it is sickening. A few years ago we were lucky to sign has beens. Now we have a quality squad and people just piss and moan because we're not buying anyone on the last day. Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.