If we get to either final are you going ?

Booked Istanbul flights and hotel in 2009 (?) hoping City get to that final. Got knocked out by Hamburg in QF (i think, not googling this, memory not good). Great couple of days, many City fans done the same. Managed to buy a ticket out there and had the privilege of seeing a young Fernandinho, also Willian and Mezut Ozil, fine players at the time. Love to do the same now, probably too old and skint but recommend it to anybody.

Booked Istanbul flights and hotel in 2009 (?) hoping City get to that final. Got knocked out by Hamburg in QF (i think, not googling this, memory not good). Great couple of days, many City fans done the same. Managed to buy a ticket out there and had the privilege of seeing a young Fernandinho, also Willian and Mezut Ozil, fine players at the time. Love to do the same now, probably too old and skint but recommend it to anybody.
Funnily enough, we did the same and were sat in the upper tier behind the goal (Bremen end) next to a City fan from Kent.

I haven’t done CL games this year as not been able to so wouldn’t go to that even if qualified as not fair on those who have been.

FA cup - Probably although it’s in June and we may be away. I would say 90% on that one though.

Both
porto was great apart from result
you got to enjoy the good times when the opportunity is there
if you miss out may never get the chance again and regret it forever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.