If we get to either final are you going ?

FA- yes.
CL - lot of factors. Went to Porto and took eldest son. Match tickets alone nearly £1k. If city did some free flights I might but in Porto I’d already booked trip when this announced

If nobody has been to Istanbul before then I would recommend it. So eccentric and diverse. A very patriotic but welcoming people overall.

I’ll still be in Malaga.

CL no chance. It would be nice to see City win it, but it's a fraud of a 'tournament' that won't see another penny of my money.

FA Cup... Maybe, maybe not. It's a stupidly expensive day out. I'll check my finances nearer the time.
I did last season’s semi against Liverpool for £30.

Not under resting the IF in the subject title, but having got slightly carried away looking at routes to Istanbul and hotels in London.

After a dry season of no cup finals last year, will you be going to either IF we get there?
I will go to the Fa Cup final this year and hopefully next years champions league final at Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.